"So? Where is this place you said that we could observe the stars?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile at Jungkook. "Come on follow me." Taheyung said.

"If you do something stupid, remember this I won't let you see tomorrow ever again." Jungkook warned him. Taehyung sigh and smile.

"I promise I won't." Taehyung said.

.
....

Jungkook wasn't expecting where Taehyung would lead him. It was actually the roof top, but not the building itself. The roof top of the storage room.

From up here you could see

Jungkook smile as he saw the view

"Wow, This is amazing!" Jungkook said and smile while seeing the stars, and the Ocean itself.

He never thought that the Ocean would be this beautiful with the stars reflecting the sea.

Jungkook's eyes was sparkling too which Taehyung caught it off guard.He observe Jungkook and really, Jungkook take his breath away.

He was beautiful and amazing.

Jungkook giggle and thats music to Taehyung's ear. Jungkook then got his things from his bag and start doing their purpose.

"Do You really love stars?" Taehyung ask.

"Ofcourse I do. Aren't they beautiful?" Jungkook said and smile at Him which Taehyung gaps. This Is the first time Jungkook had ever smile to him.

Taehyung smile at Jungkook and look at the stars once more. "Yeah, They were." Taehyung said and smile.

"Come on, Lets look for Constilation and draw them." Jungkook said and smile.

"Sure, Do you know how they look like though?" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook look down sheepishly. "Ahm... Thats... Ahm..."

Taehyung find Jungkook's action were cute. So he chuckle. "Its ok, I'll teach you. Lets start with what we see, See there." Taehyung said and pointed the sky.

Jungkook nod and look at Where Taehyung's hand. "If your gonna follow the pattern of my hands, then you will see the constalation of Aquarius." Taehyung said and move his hand.

Jungkook first was confuse, but when he did gets it. He then smile, he then start yo draw how it look like in his Notes.

"Thats so Beautiful, How come you know this stuff?" Jungkook ask.

"I use to look up in the stars often. And My mother would always explain to me the stars and the universe." Taehyung said and smile.

"You must have really a great mother." Jungkook said.

"She is." Taehyung look down sadly.

Jungkook felt this and look at Tae with concern. "Come on, Teach me more. Pls?" Jungkook ask so that Tae won't be sad anymore.