Chapter 4.

Yo-yo let's start with the chapter.

•••••••••••••••••

The next morning ~

I woke up in my usual timing and changed my clothes into exercise outfit.

This is the outfit I am wearing just now

Then I went outside with my headphones and phone in my pocket.

And I went to our exercise room where there is yoga room,  gym room,  swimming pool and games room.

Which is inside our palace , then I went inside and saw my second eldest brother doing gym and saw my second eldest sister doing yoga so I also joined with her.

Then first I did meditation, after that we did some yoga moves.

Then after finishing that sis said, " good luck for the date ".

Then I look towards her and said, " thanks but how did you know ".

" I'm your sister I know everything about my siblings ", she said smiling.

Then I smiled and waved bye and went to my room.

Then I did shower and after that I changed into my  outfit .

This is my date outfit

Then I carried my phone and went downstairs.

Then I went to our palace garden, then I opened my social medias and was chatting with my besties.

Then suddenly the light rays were coming into my eyes then I became very irritated then I blocked light by my hands and still chatting then suddenly the light rays were gone and when I looked up I saw none other then Namjoon.

Then I was shocked and he saw me and our eyes were locked for some seconds.

Then I got up and bowed down and said, " Hii, Prince Kim Namjoon ", then I extended my hand.

Then he took it and said, " Hi, Princess Shi Hong".

"ah by the way thanks for that the sun rays were coming through my eyes so thank u for blocking that sun rays ", I said awkwardly.