bendy x reader

This is a way I can thank BlackRoseDemonCat
For coming along with me on this journey!
Don't forget to tell me how I can thank you as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bendy pov
I sat on the bench watching Boris and (y/n)  play around.  I smiled watching (y/n)  play around with Boris laughing.  (Y/n)  ran over to me and sat on the bench next to me smiling "bendy! Can I and Boris go get ice cream! " I smiled at her and nodded.  She smiles and hugs me happily "thank you bendy!" She stood up and ran back over to Boris as I blushed and smiled 'she's so cute... ' I thought and stood up as we all walked to the ice cream parlour.  (Y/n)  and Boris had their faces pressed against the glass display showing off the different types of ice cream.  I laughed lightly and turned to the lady behind the counter.   "Hey, can I get one chocolate one Berry and (y/n)  what do you want? " I looked over to her and she looked at me "chocolate! " I nodded and turned back to the lady "and another chocolate" She nodded and prepared the ice cream.  She handed us the ice cream and (y/n) and Boris ate their ice cream happily "thank you bendy! " She kissed me and she and Boris went over to the lake leaving me a blushing mess.