bendy X demon!reader

bendy pov

I was walking with Boris and talking when I ran into someone"s-sorry!" I look up to see another demon. I looked at her and blushed. "Ummm.... are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. "okay good sorry about earlier I wasn't looking where I was going." oh how impolite of me my name is (y/n)." my name is bendy and this is my brother Boris." she smiled at Boris and he smiled back. 

~time skip brought to you my cute bendy!~

we talked for a while when we walk into an ally way "there they are!" we looked behind to see cup and mug me and Boris started to run I looked behind to see (y/n) still standing there"(y/n) run!" cup and mug got closer to her "I would go away before I do something I might regret." they went a step closer "alright you are gonna have a BaD TiMe." her voice went dark and cold. it was bone-chilling. could make a grown man run.

cup and mug looked up and their eyes went wide so did mine and Boris

cup and mug looked up and their eyes went wide so did mine and Boris. "boo!" cup and mugs ran as fast as they could. she went back too normal "sorry did I scare you. i-i didn't mean too p-please don't run p-please." she was about to cry I ran up and hugged her"no thank you and why would I be scared?"i-i am a monst-mph! I kissed her before she could finish "if I was scared would I do that." she smiled and hugged me"t-thank you thank you so much!" she hugged me and I hugged back." bendy I think she is the one you have been looking for." she was the one I was looking for the whole time.

bonus!

me and (y/n) have had twins and they are all I could ask for there names are Cassie and Cory(if that is your name change them to Mable and Mason.) they are so sweet and so is their mother the day we ran into each other was the happiest day of my life. I love her more than anything.

authors note

hey, my geeks and freaks I hope you enjoyed this chapter. leave your request and I will be sure to do the request anyway 

Bye bye~

(374 words)