felix x pregnant!reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, someone, I forget who asked for this and I am too lazy to check but you know who you are but I was thinking on it and I have an idea so I think you will really like it but this takes place on one of Felix's adventures before he meets bendy Boris mugs and cup so now let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix pov

"O-ow!" I turn around to see my wife clutching her stomach "you okay?" yeah they are kicking me." I laughed and started to set up the tent "go ahead and sit down and get them to calm down." she smiled at me and sat down and put her hand on her stomach.

you're pov

I put my hand on my stomach feeling the triplets kicking my stomach. even though they are little they have a really painful kick. I felt another kick I flinched at the pain that I felt it hurt like hell. "calm down you guys you are putting your mom in pain with all your kicking." Felix came over to me and put his hand on my stomach and kissed my forehead. soon they calmed down and stopped kicking me I gave a sigh of relief and looked Felix in the face never get me pregnant ever again. Felix rubs the back of his neck and laughs nervously. I roll my eyes and kissed him. "well at least I am having kids with you."

time skip

we were buying some food to continue on the journey when...my water broke. I start shaking Felix's arm "f-Felix!" what's wrong (n/n)?" m-my water broke."  Felix's eyes went wide and he picked me up and carried me straight to the hospital

Felix's Pov

nurses come over and take her into a room, then I hear an ear-piercing scream. I knew it was (y/n). soon after an hour and a half of just her screams of pain nurses run out of the room with three babies in their arms. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. a doctor came over to me and smiled "your babies are healthy and happy! right now the nurses are cleaning your wife up." thank you, doctor." I look over and see the nurses come back into the room. I follow the nurses and walking the room. I walk in to see my wife with three babies in her arms two in blue blankets the other in a pink one. my wife looks up at me and smiles "guys this is your daddy." I look at my kids, the girl has my cat ears and tail the two boys do as well I can hear one of the boys purring. I rubbed the boys head and the purring got louder. I laughed a little so did (y/n). " what their names?" I asked looking back at her she looked down and spoke "Kiera, Neil, Devon." the names are wonderful. now get some rest then we can go home." as I said that I look down to see she is already asleep. I laughed quietly and kissed her forehead and my kid's forehead too. I got and quietly left the room I can't wait to go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I still hope it gave a good impact and made you feel like you were living inside the story any way I hoped you like it and I did enjoy it too so maybe I will do it for the others if you want of course so I hoped you liked it so stay nerdy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~