bendy x Felix's!sister

Don't play the song yet

bendy pov

"guys, I got tickets to a show want to come?" Felix was holding up some tickets. "sure why not. we have nothing else to do." he smiled "alright let's go!" 

time skip

"Felix how did you get tickets this place is sold out!" he smiled "it is a secret." what is he planning? we got to our seat's and we sat down." I will be back I have a surprise!" he walked off and we all looked at each other "what is he planning?" they all shrugged the lights dimmed and we turned to the stage. a girl walks out "Hello everyone I have a surprise my brother is here and we will be singing a song we wrote as kids I hope you enjoy!"(play song :3)

Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero
But, hey, everyone you wanna be
Probably started off like me
You may say that I'm a freak show (I don't care)
But, hey, give it just a little time
I bet you're gonna change your mindAll of the dirt you've been throwin' my way
It ain't so hard to take, that's right
'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name
And I'll just look away, that's rightJust go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like mePush me up against the locker
And hey, all I do is shake it off
I'll get you back when I'm your boss
I'm not thinkin' 'bout you haters
'Cause hey, I could be a superstar
I'll see you when you wash my carAll of the dirt you've been throwin' my way
It ain't so hard to take, that's right
'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name
And I'll just look away, that's rightJust go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me
A loser like meHey, you, over there
Keep the L up-up in the air
Hey, you, over there
Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care
You can throw your sticks, and you can throw your stones
Like a rocket, just watch me go
Yeah, l-o-s-e-r
I can only be who I areJust go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up and figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like meGo ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up to figure out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me (A loser like me)
A loser like me

the song finished I didn't know Felix could sing wait this is how he got the tickets! we were all shocked. we just stared in shock and his sister was hot as hell. after some more song the show finished Felix came over."hey guys like the show." we all looked at him "y-you can sing?" he laughed"yep oh would you guys like to meet my sister?" we all nodded our head and he took us backstage we entered a room all was in there was a cat and some dresses. the cat looked at us and did a front flip off the chair when the cat landed it was Felix's sister I felt my face heat up."hey Felix who are they?" hey (y/n) this is bendy cup mug and Boris." she smiled "it is nice to meet you!" she smiled " hey bendy you know I can see your face right." my face heated up more mug started to laugh and I stepped on his shoe. "OW what the hell!" (y/n) laughed her laugh is so cute. "hey would you like to join us on our quest?" what is the quest?" I looked nervous but I managed to say" we are on a quest to find the ink machine." she looked scared her cool composure melted away she took a deep breath "y-yes I would love to." what was that about? Felix looked sad but why what happened to them.

you're pov

  " We are on a quest to find the ink machine." I stood still shaking trying not to cry I took a deep breath  "y-yes I would love to." I look over to Felix he was like me "Felix can I see you outside." Felix nodded and left the room. mugs went up to me"(y/n) what was that about?"i-i can't say sorry." I took a shaky breath cup walked up to me with something in his hand.

bendy pov

I walked outside with Felix I looked him in the eyes"Felix how long." "how long what?"Felix, you should know that other people with the inkness can smell each other from miles away and I know she has it I could tell. now how long has she had it." Felix looked defeated"about 6 months we lot our parents to it so when she found out it broke her and me I went on this quest is to cure her I just want her to smile for real again." I felt guilty I made him talk about something personal"sorry i-i didn't know!" he looked up and smiled"no it is alright it felt nice to get it off my chest." we went back in to see mug Boris cup and (y/n) talking next to (y/n) was a backpack she was wearing boots a necklace and a crop top her hair was in a ponytail(sorry if you have short hair :p) she also had some gloves on.

" we went back in to see mug Boris cup and (y/n) talking next to (y/n) was a backpack she was wearing boots a necklace and a crop top her hair was in a ponytail(sorry if you have short hair :p) she also had some gloves on

"you guys ready to go." they all turned to look at us and they nodded there heads I blushed at the sight of (y/n) she was just too cute! they all got up and walked out the door but (y/n) "I need to talk to bendy." she closed the door she went up to me and kissed me. " I know you have it too so that makes us one in the same." she laughed at my blushing mess of a face and walked out of the room.

authors note

hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for 

37 VOTES!

oh my god, guys you guys really like my writing that much? but thank you I love you guys!

(1096 words)