felix x nurse!reader

requested by bluespacegirl101

I left a treat for you at the end  \( ̄▽ ̄)/

you're pov

"there all patched up! remember to be careful on that leg and get lots of rest.  if you walk too much on it  you could make it worse okay." I smile at one of my patients. "thank you Mrs. (y/l)." I smile and hand him the pills. "Bye!" I wave as he leaves. I sit at my desk. and start to read my book when I hear the bell ring indicating someone came in. I look up to see my best friend Felix. "oh hey furball why you here?" I ask but knowing he is going on an adventure again. I stand up and grab a medical kit. I walk back over and hand it to him. "you know me too well (n/n)." he laughs and rubs the back of his neck. " of course I do I have known you for years furball." I giggle and blush a light pink. yeah, I have liked Felix for a long time but I have never got the courage to say anything.  "but actually there is something I need to ask you. I and some friends are going on an adventure to find the pieces to the ink machine. but one has the ink illness and I was wondering if you could come along?" I thought over it but decided to anyway. I got out of my chair and grabbed some medical stuff and put them in a backpack. "let me go change first into something else. I come out in (describe it I am too lazy to do it myself.)

I grabbed my bag with the medical stuff in it and threw it over my shoulder

I grabbed my bag with the medical stuff in it and threw it over my shoulder. " let's go!" we walked out of the hospital and I see four boys sitting on a bench. one was a demon a little taller than me a tall wolf and two guys with cups for heads. I grabbed a rubber band and put my hair in a ponytail (if your hair is short leave it down.) and I and Felix walk over to them. " Felix is that the nurse?" I nodded my head and smiled "hi! the name is (y/n)." I am bendy that is my brother Boris and those idiots are cuphead and mugman." I can hear you!" cup yelled in frustration. bendy just laughed I and Felix did too. "bendy we should get going." Boris said we all nodded and started on our way.

~time skip  •ㅅ• ~

"g-guys?" I look up and see I am in this cave. I am completely covered in water. I ring out my hair and look around more. "they have to be somewhere around here." I get up and take a couple of steps then the floor crumbles beneath my feet. "AHHHH!" I scream as I fall. I come out tumbling onto the floor. then I fall straight into something. "h-huh?" I look up to see I fell right on top of Felix. "o-oh sorry!" I scramble to my feet and help him up. "o-oh it is quite all right!" he laughed and rubbed his neck nervously. "oh your completely wet!" yeah I am." he pulled out his blow dryer and turned it on so it blasted my face "h-hey!" soon enough my hair was dry and all puffy. "pffffft hahaha!" Felix this isn't funny." he continued to laugh. I crossed my arms in frustration.  "Felix stop laughing and give me a hairbrush." he handed me a hairbrush and I brushed out my hair. I gave the hairbrush back and put my hair back into a ponytail. "your hair was so fluffy." I rolled my eyes "oh I didn't know jackpot was here!" I picked up jackpot and put him in my bag. " let's go find the others." he nodded and we headed out to find them. 

~time skip to when you find them~

"cup what happened to your eye?" I pulled out some bandages. I bandaged his eye and gave him some painkillers and water. "thanks." I smiled "no problem it is what I do." hey (y/n) can I speak to you?" I turn around and smile "yeah of course furball!" I fallow him over behind some rocks. "what did you want to tell me?" Felix's face turns a bright red. "Felix you alright your face is re-MPH!" he kissed me he pulled back "s-sorry." my face was a bright red. without thinking I kissed him. I pulled back and hugged him " I love you too." I love you too my little nurse."

author's note

guys I have a treat for you for 28k views and number 18 in babqftim category. so here see some of my artwork :p

I know it is really bad but I am really tired and I can do much better than this I promise but anyway I am actually having a  q and a next chapter so send in your asks! stay nerdy~

(future author again and I promise I don't draw like that anymore and my drawings are a lot better)