mugman x Boris's!daughter

mugman pov

I was chasing Boris when I heard someone"DAD!" I look over to see a  girl(what you look like)

she was really cute"(Y/N) GO!" she ran to me and tackled me to the ground she held me down "dad I can hold him just go find uncle bendy

she was really cute"(Y/N) GO!" she ran to me and tackled me to the ground she held me down "dad I can hold him just go find uncle bendy." Boris ran I tried to move but I couldn't she was strong. "mugs!" it was cup he ran over and shoved her off he picked her up. she looked like she was about to cry." you're coming with us." he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her along"DAD HELP!" she called for help but no one came. 

you're pov

the man grabbed my arm and pulled me along with them "DAD HELP!" I screamed out but no one came I started to cry they pulled me all the way to there camp they tied me to a poll I cried "dad....uncle..... someone please help me." the man I tackled earlier came up to me. I looked up with fear in my eyes. he bent down and untied me I looked at him confused about why he did that"go before my bother wakes up." I hugged him then kissed him "t-thank you." I ran away but before I left I waved goodbye his face was a bright red"maybe I will see you again?" he nodded and I ran off.

mugs pov

she hugged me then she kissed me she got up and ran before she left she turned around she waved goodbye." maybe I will see you again?" I nodded. she smiled and ran off. I hope I will see you again.

~time skip~ 

I was running after Boris again when (y/n) turned the corner running from cup I ran in front of cup when he was about to shoot (y/n) pushed me out of the way and she got hit instead. bendy ad Boris ran over to her. bendy looked at me.

"YoU aRe DeAd!" cup put me behind him and bendy got up with (y/n) in his arms he walked away with Boris cup and me was scared to death

~time skip~

you're pov

I woke up in the hospital mug was next to me asleep. he started to wake up "(y/n)! you're awake!" he hugged me I hugged back"mugs I am okay I am fine. the door opened there stood my dad and uncle bendy "(Y/N)!" they said together I laughed as they hugged me." you really are too kind(y/n) you know that right?" I laughed and shook my head I turned to mugs" well no we are even." he laughed and shook his head no he kissed me "now we are even." "bitch I will cut you!" I laughed as bendy chased mugs out of the room "well at least you are happy." I turned to my dad"thanks, dad." he looked and me with a smirk on my face "so when is my grandchild coming?" I blushed bright red as I covered my face with my hands.

authors note

hey, guys don't forget to leave your request's so I can make them real anyway I hope you enjoyed!

bye bye~

(510 words)