cuphead x fox!reader

requested by  @SLEEPYKINQ_FAN_4LIF 

please read authors note below

you're pov

I was in the forest looking for some food when is that smoke!? where is that smoke coming from? I followed the smoke back to a campsite. I peered through the trees to find five tents all lined up a fire going and some bags and pots. I shifted into my fox form and looked inside the tents. one tent had a sleeping cat in it another has a demon then there was a mug person and the one next to that tent had a cup person and he is kinda cute. no (y/n) get a hold of your self! I walked over to the last tent to find... A WOLF! I stumbled back and hit the pots that came crashing down making a loud crash. I ran over behind a bush to hide.

cup pov

we all woke up to a loud crash. I peeked outside the tent so did everyone else. "what was that?" bendy said with confusion. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him an 'I don't know' look. we look over to Felix checking the bushes. "Mr Felix, what are you doing?" ah-ha!" he picked up a little trembling fox. "they were scared by Boris." "why would they be scared by Boris?" me and bendy said in unison. Boris facepalmed and Felix gave us a look. "wolves eat foxes, you guys." we nodded our heads and Felix put the fox down.

you're pov

the cat put me down and I started shaking more "Felix I think they are scared." they cup guy said. the demon went over and grabbed a hot dog. he came back over and gave it to me. I picked it up in my mouth and walked away.

~time skip~

I came back over to the campsite to find them still there, of course, it was night so I went into one of there tents. the tent I went into had the cup guy inside. I curled up next to him and fell asleep.

cup pov

I woke up to something warm next to me. I open my eyes to see the fox curled up next to me. I got up carefully making sure not to wake the little fox up. I walked out of my tent to see everyone awake. I sat down and began to speak. "well I had a visitor last night." they all looked at me in confusion and pointed at my tent. they all went to look then came back. we began to talk when the fox came out of the tent. she came up to us and sat down "um I think we have someone new on out quest now." Boris said chuckling.

time skip

we started packing up when the little fox jumped in Bendy's bag. and we continued on our way. we got to a clearing in a forest and unpacked all of our stuff and set up the tents. after we finished setting up we all sat around the fire with the fox on my lap. I stroked her and we started to hear howls from a fox. her ears perked up and she started to panic"hey what's wrong" I tried to pet her but she bit my sleeve and pulled. she gave up when I wouldn't move she gave me a sad look and we all looked at her in confusion. then we hear a voice "(y/n) is over here I saw her with 5 guys. she was in the bag of a small demon." she started to back up and shake by the two men voices "who is there?" bendy yelled out. two men stepped out of the thick trees. the men had fox ears and tails. they saw the little fox and picked her up. "why did you have (y/n)." one said sternly "we found her late at night." they nodded their heads and started to walk away with (y/n) in their hands. we all look sad but then we hear yells of pain and growling then nothing. when a girl my age steps out of the trees. (what you are wearing and imagine that is you with (f/c) fox ears and tail.)

and to be honest she is extremely hot

and to be honest she is extremely hot. she walked over to us and smiled "Hiya! I am so glad I can talk to you guys now!" "Who are you?" she giggled which made me blush "you really don't recognize me?" she turned into the little fox?! by now my face was covered in blush. she turned back and gave a small smile. " I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner I was waiting for the right time but well that was all thrown out the window." she giggled as all of us were stunned. "oh yeah um I wouldn't look inside those bushes if I were you." she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. none of us said anything until mugs finally spoke up. "YOU'RE SO CUTE!"  he ran up and hugged her despite her short stature. she laughed at this when I noticed something. " hold up wait." I put bendy and her back to back and I was right. "wow bendy I didn't know someone could be shorter than you!" I said laughing. she puffed out her checks in annoyance and crossed her arms. Boris yawned which signalled it was getting late. we all made it to our tents and (y/n) came in mine. she turned into a little fox and curled up next to me. I put my arm around her and held her close " I love you (y/n)." she smiled softly and turned into her human form " I love you too cuppy." she kissed my forehead and fell asleep with her in my arms.

author's note

hey look I am not dead and I finally finished this one it took forever! this is what happens when I run out of ideas. okay, the thing is I have ideas I just don't know how to end them without being forced and artificial. so I hope it is okay if they take longer and I am working on a new one-shot for my seven deadly sins x reader so look forward to that coming soon! but thank you again for reading this cringy book and you guys really mean a lot to me so thanks. but do not forget to request your idea until then stay nerdy!