bendy x violinist!reader

this was requested by cyberpaintcasey

bendy pov(thought I was going to start with you nope!)

I and Boris were walking down the street when we here a violin start to play. and it wasn't bad for someone who just started it was really good. I grabbed Boris's hand and followed the music. we got closer to the music but it was coming from an ally way I step into the alleyway to see a girl. she must be the one playing the violin but where is the sheet music? I and Boris continued to watch her. she finished a song got ready to play another one.

you're pov

I finished the song and stood up ready to go back to the hell hole I call home. I put my violin back in my case and ran into the ally as I was running I heard someone behind me crap mom found me I started to run faster I can't let her break the only thing I love. I continued to run until she spoke up but it was not a she but a he!"hey where are you going?" I turned around to see a tall wolf  and a demon who is a little taller than me(why I write that is because I am shorter than bendy T-T)"u-um who are you guys?"I am bendy and this is my brother Boris." I looked at them trying to decide to tell them my name or not if I do mom will get mad at me and punish me but if I don't I will go home and still be punished." I can't say." bendy looked at me "why?" at that point I had no idea what to say I can't just say my mom is an ass and will punish for everything I do! what do I say what am I going to do I got it "mother." 

bendy pov

"mother." what does that mean? "what does that mean?" she said nothing and looked around her then she grabbed my hand and pulled e in a different ally way. she looked around again and pulled up her shirt sleeve (trigger warning!!!) to show gashes and cuts all over her arm. I was shocked so wait first she said I can't say then she said a mother and next to this. now I get it this is her mothers doing. as I was thinking we hear someone yell"(y/n) you little shit come here!!!" the girl pulled down her sleeve she turned around and started to cry before she could leave I grabbed her hand and ran away from her mother "bendy what are you doing!" I am getting you out of here and away from her." thank you." we continued to run until we reached our campsite in the forest. we were all out of breath and we all sat down to rest. I got up and grabbed the medical kit and went over to the girl. I sat next to her and opened the medkit. she pulled up her sleeve and I began to clean the wounds a lot of the wounds had glass in them as well. what her mother did to her is downright cruel. once I finished I noticed she was asleep. I picked her up and set her in a tent.  I kissed her forehead "good night (y/n) I will never let her harm you again I won't let it happen."

authors note

T-T I can't tell if I am crying because of the story or because of the fact I am shorter than bendy but okay whatever I just want to know if any of you guys shorter than bendy or taller than him I want to know I can't be the only one shorter than bendy right? please tell me