Like counting sheep, but like... Koala-sheep

I've sheared many sheep in my lifetime. Mostly back on The Island. Luckily Koalasheep isn't too different. It's strange what memories are brought back by different activities. Like, diving brought back all the memories of being with my brothers. The long car trips, my oldest brother's boy racer car, the DMCs we would have about everything and nothing... and our constant fighting... Gosh, I miss them.

But the Koalasheep... their wool was shorn by me, dagged and cleaned by Muteki, spun by Jin, woven by Katara and sewn by Sokka. Toph then stuffed the sheets, pillows, and mattress with all the leftover wool. All up, I sheared 243 sheepies and had so much fun while doing it. Let it be known that Mogui "Lexie" Dragonborn gives it all he's got when it comes to my friends.

"Oh, look," Aang sighed. "Another hallucination. An imaginary bed... made out of clouds..."

"Odysseus takes offence at that!" I called, patting my naked Koalasheep. "He and his crew gave up their coats for you to have a good night's rest."

"We spent hours working on this," Toph complained.

"A good night's sleep should take away the crazy," Sokka added.

"We hope," Jin said almost under her breath.

"Look, you guys keep telling me I need to sleep, but I can't; the invasion's tomorrow."

"You need this," Muteki growled.

"Aang..."

"No, Katara," Aang cut the girl off. "There's still so much I haven't learned. I don't need sleep. What I need is practice. Quick, hit me."

"If I hit you, you won't wake up," Muteki grumbled

"I'm not going to hit you," Katara sounded fed up.

"You want me to do it?" Toph offered excitedly.

"Listen to me," Katara grabbed the boy's shoulders. "You've been training for this since the day we've met. I've seen your progress. You're smart, brave, and strong enough."

"You really think so?" Aang asked.

"Not all of us," I said. "Some of us think you're better than that. You aren't just enough. You are an Awesome pie with Awesomesauce drizzled on top."

"Mogui's weird," Jin said. "But we do think you'll do great tomorrow."

"We all do," Sokka added. "You can do this. You're ready."

"You're the man, Twinkle-toes," Toph did the finger guns at Aang.

"Thanks, guys," Aand smiled. "You know what? I think I am ready."

It was the best night sleep I'd had all week. I loved every second of it.