Just a little more (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Pre-show sex with Calum for good luck.
Based on General Prompt #17: "Give me a little more... Just a little more..."
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request: Chicken_Permission_) (Words: 1.3k)
--

"15 minutes to stage time, guys." The stage director announces, peeking through the door of the backstage room. I sigh, moving away to stand up from Calum's lap.
"Why are you moving away?" He asks me groggily.
"You have to get ready." I purr as he pulls me back to his lap.
"I have time. The stage is right there, and all I have to do is get wired up, which will take 2 minutes... Stay a little more... I haven't seen you in a while." He smiles at me, stroking my cheek.
"2 weeks... You saw me 2 weeks ago." I giggle and he pursues his lips together.
"Just shut up..." He chuckles, pulling me in for a kiss. I part my lips and let him slip his tongue in my mouth, while I hold onto his shoulders, close to his neck. My fingers spread to cover his neck, letting my nails graze his skin for a little.
His tongue swirls with mine, while his hands travel down my body until they reach my thighs.
Involuntarily, my hips grind a little on his crotch, earning a groan from him.
"Don't do that." He complains, biting and pulling on my bottom lip.
"Am I getting you worked up?" I ask, pulling him back into a kiss.
"Just get a fucking room already..." Luke groans angrily. Calum stops kissing me, biting his bottom lip as he looks at me in lust.
"Follow me." He says, pushing me a little to stand up from the couch.
"Where are we going?" I ask as he drags me lightly by my wrist.
"You'll see..." He replies, not turning to look at me.

He pulls me in a tiny closet just near the backstage room, cornering me to the wall the moment we step in.
"Cal, we don't have time..." I protest as his lips assault my neck.
"We have 10 minutes... Which are plenty, and you know that... Come on, princess." He moans, grinding his bulge against my leg. It is almost like he is humping me, needily, which only makes me feel even hornier.
"10 minutes, Hood. And you owe me a decent fucking tonight..." I whisper, gaining a smirk from him.
"It is a deal, princess." He chuckles and undoes the button of my jeans.

Kneeling down a bit, he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.
"How many girls have you fucked backstage before a show?" I ask and he smirks at me.
"You are my first... Usually, I fuck them after the show..." He teases me, running his tip between my folds. I slap his shoulder and he chuckles before he thrusts into me.
I gulp the moan that tries to escape my throat, holding onto his t-shirt. His left-hand cups my chin, crashing his lips onto mine. My back is pressed on the wall as Calum's hips sink into mine.
His lips leave mine, traveling down my jawline while his hands pin down my hips.
"Best pre-show ever." He whispers in my ear as he bites my lobe.
"I know... Don't you wish you had me before every show?" I ask, throwing my head back at the pleasure. His cock thrusts in and out of me slowly, while his lips plant soft, sensual kisses on my skin.
"I wish I could fuck you all the time, princess." He groans, slamming suddenly into me.
There is no question as to who is the dominant one right now, our carnal drives both fighting but Calum's winning over mine. He skillfully holds me steady on the wall while thrusting upwards to meet my spot at a ravishing, animalistic pace.
"Cal..." I whine, lips forming an o as I hug him close to my body.
"All I can think of is how I am going to fuck you tonight, baby... You are driving me insane." He leaves a bite on my neck. My nails dig into his shoulders over his t-shirt, as I tense up.
"Give me a little more... Just a little more." I plead breathlessly. Calum groans as my walls begin pulsing around his throbbing cock.
"I love leaving you breathless." He rasps, his voice turning groggy as his thrusts turn sloppy and messy.
"Just a little more..." I repeat, my body feeling numb as I approach my orgasm.
His hand moves from my hip to my clit, rubbing vigorous circles on my bundle of nerves, sending waves of electricity down my spine.
"Mine, mine, mine..." He claims through gritted teeth, slamming his hips on mine so forcefully that my body blasts against the wall.
The sudden possessiveness would feel strange under other circumstances, but since Calum and I don't see each other regularly, like normal couples, he likes to remind me of that.
I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as his thumb presses on my clit and his tip finds my spot.
"Cal..." I groan, bracing myself for my orgasm.
"Let go, princess. I need to feel your pretty little pussy pulse and clench around my cock." He whispers, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my jaw.
I let go of what was holding me back, cumming around his cock and gripping onto him with everything I have.
Long moans leave my lips, while the feeling of Calum's hard and thick cock gets more intense as I get more sensitive after my orgasm.
"Shit, you are milking me..." He curses, panting for breath as his veins throb inside me, prolonging my orgasm.
"Cum for me, daddy. Fill me up, let your cum drip down my walls while you perform on stage." I moan, making him grunt at my words.
"Want my cum inside you, dirty girl? Want daddy to fill you up?" He asks, closing his eyes and throwing it back.
"Yes, daddy. Please." I moan, wrapping my fingers around his throat softly, but with my nails digging into his flesh.
That's all he needs. I feel his seed, rope after rope bursting inside me. 

He grounds his hips on mine, his head falling forwards to meet the crook of my neck.
"You are the greatest thing in my life right now." He breathes out, leaving a soft kiss on my skin.
"You don't mean that. Your band is on the top and you are performing in a sold-out crowd in less than 5 minutes. You have many great things going on in your life right now." I say, but deep down inside, I wish he truly means that.
"And you are the greatest one, out of all of them." He replies, raising his gaze to meet mine.
"I love you so much." I smile at him, bringing my face closer to his to kiss him.
"I love you so much." He smiles back, stroking my face before kissing me softly.

He lets me on my feet and we both try to fix ourselves when a knock on the door startles us.
"Hood, 3 minutes." The stage manager shouts, making both of us go wide-eyed.
"Coming..." Calum shouts back, earning a slap on the chest from me. He sticks his tongue out at me, making me roll my eyes as I button up my jeans.
"You will watch me from the side of the stage, right?" He asks and I nod, smiling sweetly at him.
"Could there be a chance I wouldn't?" I ask, bringing a smirk to his lips.
"Of course not." He states, leaning down to plant a peck on the tip of my nose.
"Go get them, tiger. And don't forget, you owe me a date night, and a proper fuck tonight." I wink at him and he wiggles his eyebrows at me.
"I am going to make you feel so fucking good tonight, princess. I promise..." He says before he walks off with the biggest smile on his face.