Naughty (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) is trying to get dressed for work, but Ashton is fascinated by her choice of underwear.
Based on Sexual Prompts: #41"Are you trying to get spanked, little girl?" 
& #75: "I was bad, daddy." 
This is an NSFW imagine, If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 525)
--

I feel Ashton scanning my body as I slip in my jeans, getting ready to leave for work.
"What?" I ask him, still not turning to look at him. He chuckles and leaves my mug in front of me.
"Nothing, I just like your underwear..." He comments and snakes an arm around my waist.
"Well, I was too busy for laundry, so the only ones left are from my lingerie sets." I reply, pointing to the lacy pink string before I button up my jeans.
"Forgot to do laundry? How come?" He asks with a smirk playing on his lips.
"I had some distraction..." I reply, looking for my shirt.
"Distraction? You are calling me a distraction?" He asks me, pecking on my shoulder.
"Well, aren't you?"
"If anyone is a distraction, that would be you, princess..." He moans, suckling on my neck.
"Ash, I have to leave for work..." I groan, throwing my head back.
"Can't you call in sick?" He asks and I bite my lip as his hands travel down my hips.
"For the 3rd day in the row? They are going to fire me..." I protest and he chuckles.
"And? You'll travel the world with me..." He says and I sigh.
"I wish it was that easy babe..." I whimper, turning to face him.
"So, you are going to leave me in here, with nothing to do but wait for you..." He pouts.
"Well, you can always think of me, dressed in that nurse outfit you love so much, waiting on my knees for you, sucking your cock dry before you pin me on the wall and fuck me." I tease him, tracing down his bare chest. Ashton sighs and then groans, grabbing a fist of my hair and pulling my head back. 
"Are you trying to get spanked, little girl?" He asks me and I look at him innocently.
"No..." I reply and he grits his jaw.
"Come on kitten... You know that by teasing daddy, moments before you leave your house for hours, leaving daddy alone with this picture stuck in his head... That is not going to end up well for your precious little ass, kitten." He growls in my ear, still pulling my hair back. I hiss from the slight stinging but smile at his words. 
"I was bad, daddy. I need to be punished..." I reply and he hums.
"But after I get home from work. Can you wait until then, daddy?" I ask. Ashton takes a deep breath and purses his lips.
"Your clothes better be on the floor the moment you enter this house kitten. Or else you will really need a day off tomorrow, just to get your bad right... Do you understand me?" He asks me, letting go of my hair and cupping my jaw. I look at him, my lips parted and cheeks heated.
"Of course, daddy... Can I get dressed and leave now, please?" I ask, knowing that asking for his permission will get him right in the mood.
"Sure princess... I'll just sit back and enjoy my view..." He replies with a wink and a slap on my ass.