Toni

Pairing: Toni Topaz x Reader x Cheryl Blossom

Warnings: Just fluff and flirting, bitch

Summary: You love your girlfriends.

You and Toni Topaz have been best friends since you were twelve, when she beat up a kid for calling you a lesbian

You and Toni Topaz have been best friends since you were twelve, when she beat up a kid for calling you a lesbian. It was an instant friendship. 

You and Toni join the Serpents together, finding a family that you never knew you were missing amongst them.

You and Toni are fifteen when you start sleeping together, and by sixteen everyone already knows you’re in a relationship and nobody dares come between you.

Sometimes, though, you let a select few into the relationship. A new person to hold at night, to bring excitement to the relationship; but none have ever gotten between you in love.

Except for Cheryl Blossom.

She had your attention immediately, and you know Toni’s type by now so you knew that the feeling was mutual. When tensions grew too high, it was just natural and easy to bring Cheryl into the mix and now it’s like it’s always been like that.

On lazy afternoons, you often find yourselves in the park. Days like today, you find yourselves at Pop’s.

“Please?” Toni begs.

“No, vulture,” Cheryl quips halfheartedly, eyeing Toni with a glare and a smirk. “You already stole my milkshake.”

“That’s not fair!” Toni whines.

You’re sitting between the window and Toni, smiling fondly at your girlfriends as they argue over food.

“I let you have my fries that one time!” Toni continues.

“They were (Y/N)‘s fries,” Cheryl corrects. “And she was only nice enough to share because she felt bad for that stupid puppy dog face. No, don’t you start with me- Toni Topaz!” She swats Toni’s hand away but the pink-haired girl already has a fry in her mouth.

You chuckle. “It’s no use, Cher. You can’t stop Toni - especially with food. Took me years to learn that.”

She huffs, pouting. “She drinks my milkshake, she eats my fries-”

“And your pussy, too,” Toni winks and Cheryl groans.

“You’re insufferable.”

“And you’re-” Toni grabs another fry “-adorable with your face all scrunched up like that.”

“Fuck you.”

“When and where?”

You laugh. “You two are ridiculous. Don’t mind me, guess I’ll just watch from afar.”

“Wouldn’t be the first time,” Toni purrs, kissing your cheek.

You blush. “Okay, listen-”

“Pop, can we please get the check?” Cheryl asks sweetly, loud enough for the older man to hear.

You smirk. “What’s the rush, Cheryl?”

“I’m sick of all this talk, so I say we go back to mine for the rest of the night.” Cheryl pays Pop and stands, gaze heated as she waits for you both to follow.

“Well, who am I to say no to Cheryl Blossom?” You and Toni stand, and you wrap your hands together.

Nobody has ever given as much love to you as you give to Toni. Nobody except for Toni and Cheryl Blossom. You can’t think of anyone else you’d rather spend the rest of your night with.

(And the following morning; Cheryl and Toni love to cuddle into you, lips pressed to you from whatever angle you happen to be in.)