Reggie

You and Jughead were twins, but that was where your similarities stop

You and Jughead were twins, but that was where your similarities stop. You two were polar opposites. Jughead being the self proclaimed loner weirdo and you being the nerd who liked to have people around. Jughead chose to get involved with the Serpents while you chose to stay away. Sure you were friends with them but you stayed out of their business. You wanted nothing really to do with the gang.

Everyone sat around the student lounge, talking and carrying on as per usual. Everyone reminiscing on the party that happened over the weekend. You remembered a specific conversation you had with Reggie and looked over at him to catch him staring at you. He sent you a smile that you halfheartedly returned. Reggie was drunk off his ass at this party and pulled you into an empty room to confess his undying love for you. You had text him the next day if he was talking out of his ass or being serious to which he responded that he meant every word. You were skeptical, thinking he was using it as a tactic to piss of your brother and the other Serpents, knowing it was the perfect way to get a rise out of them - being the Serpent King's daughter and the twin of the next in line.

Fangs and Sweet Pea walked in, sending you head nods causing you to give them a small smile and wave. After Reggie's terrible excuse for graffiti on the Riverdale mascot tiles, all gang affiliation had to be covered up and taken off - meaning no tattoos were allowed to be visible and no Serpent jackets. Of course, your bother didn't listen. He came sauntering in, proudly wearing that worn out hand-me-down leather jacket with the snake prominent on the back.

"For the love of god, Jug." you said to yourself.

"Take it off." Reggie growled from next to you. You hide your face in your hands to avoid all the commotion. Reggie and Jughead began their little debate over a stupid jacket.

"y/n do something. That's your brother, maybe he'll listen to you." Josie pleaded trying to find a way to avoid another fight this week.

"You know damn well Jughead is not going to listen to me." right as you spoke, Sweet Pea and Fangs jumped up as well as the other bulldogs and a giant fight broke out.

"Okay, true. But Reggie might." she said. You had told her everything to get an opinion on the whole Reggie thing and she is most definitely on Reggie's side with this one. You finally had enough, rolling your eyes. You stood up and hopped on top of the coffee table before yelling at the group.

"Alright you idiots. Knock it off." Reggie pushed Jughead off him and everyone stepped away, "this has got to be the dumbest thing to fight over. Find something productive to do!" you said before gathering your stuff and walking out of the lounge right as Principal Whetherbee had everyone involved go to the office.

"Wait, y/n." you heard someone call. A hand grabbed your arm and turned you around.

"What do you want, Reggie? Shouldn't you be heading to the office?" you asked rolling your eyes.

"No, just those snakes." he answered.

"Those snakes are my friends and my brother, need i remind you. Also a load of bullshit, you started the fight."

"Right, sorry. Look i don't make the decisions. Whetherbee specifically said the Serpents to his office." he said making your roll your eyes again. "I thought we could talk. For real this time. Completely sober." he pleaded.