Jughead

Warnings: Bullying, swearing, signs of sexual harassment and angst

(Y/N) , (Y/L/N) , (S/C) , (H/T) - Your name, your last name your favourite colour, skin colour, home town

She was just one other face in the hallway, but somehow she stood out. The boys, along with some girls, made her their main interest. Sure, by now she was use to it, but in a bad way. (Y/N) was the most gorgeous girl at Riverdale High School. Everyone was after her, including the people who kept silent. In fact, that was Riverdale's own Jughead Jones. He was afraid all they would ever get to if they had the chance was be lab partners. Sadly, nothing else, or so he thought.

You moved to Riverdale a year ago from (H/T). Straight away as you walked through those great big halls on your first day, you were afraid it would be exactly like your old school. Your parent's got a job offer, meaning they had to move to Riverdale. Of course it wasn't a bad thing, but what was ahead of her was. A new movie, a new start, was all she wanted when learning that she was moving far away. Thank god, is all you thought to yourself.

The reason why you hated your old school was due to only one person. In fact, that person was a boy. A cute boy at the time, but learnt later on to be absolutely vile. His name was Jake. He was a senior, whereas at the time you were only freshman. Since you were ahead of your grade in science, you had the honour to move to senior classes instead of freshman ones. That's when trouble all started. Since laying eyes on him, you knew it was going to be bad. Sure, his eyes were deep and blue, the kind that looked look a starry night sky, but it was a rabbit hole to fall in to. Since the two of you were assigned lab partners, you got to know him more and more everyday, meaning that the feelings you had for him grew too. One day after class, he asked you out on a 'date' to go to a party another senior was hosting while his parents were gone on a business trip. Since your parents never allowed you to date, you decided to be a little rebellious and sneak out with him whilst they were out of town. When it came time for him to pick you up, he was slightly intoxicated, sitting in the drivers seat of his car. You knew straight away it was going to be a bad night. In fact, it was. He got more and more drunk that night, leaving him to almost lead you to a bedroom to have sex in. You called him out, all the boys ganged up and told you to leave, walking all the way home in the pouring rain. That next day of school, someone photoshopped your face on a girl in a revealing bikini was sent to every boy with the caption 'slut'. Luckily it was a miracle, the move to Riverdale, that was a sign to a fresh new start.

She was wary of every boy that caught her glimpse since her first day. She obviously didn't want a repeat of the last incident that still haunted her. Boys asked her out, but she kindly declined with the excuse that her parents didn't allow her to date. Someone assumed she was a lesbian, but that was just a rumour. At least the boys here we nice enough to accept her response. Since still being fairly new, you didn't really acknowledge many people as your friends, as you didn't exactly know who to trust anymore. One person, the only person, was the only exception. Jughead Jones, the only boy that acknowledged you as a human being with feelings and stories. Since of your high IQ, you were still assigned to a couple higher classes to fit your standards. You didn't mind the classes, especially science, as it was your favourite subject. And your lab partner, which happened to be Jughead, wasn't your usual douchebag preppy jock that only wanted you for your looks.