Imagine having a panic attack (Cas X Reader)

So hey guys, as many of us have heard season 15 shall be the last for supernatural, I'm depressed but some reason I still think another show will pick it up and make less episodes, since apparently CW cancelled the show. However if the actors, like Jensen and Jared, Misha included decided not to do it anymore, I accept that, I just don't think that this is the case according to the video, I truly believe the CW has cancelled even though neither have been confirmed.
Warnings:
Anxiety attack
Panic attack
Hyperventilating reader
Scared reader
Scared Cas
Confused Cas
Helpful Cas
Detailed description of a panic attack
____________________________________
Y/n's PoV:
I was sitting all alone, again going through another panic attack. I was clawing at my chest and I couldn't find words to call anyone. Sam and Dean were downstairs but I couldn't move, all I could do was lie on the floor, cradling myself as I shaked and shook with force that was making me dizzy. I felt like I was going to pass out, which wasn't rare for me now. With the leviathan case I was terrified, I didn't know what to do, so I panicked and this is what it led to.
As I was clawing at my chest and heaving with all my force I briefly called Castiel.
"Cas" I whimpered in my mind as my hands fount their way to my head, I roughly slammed it back into the wall... trying to do anything and everything to calm the attack down.
"Y/n?" Cas popped in as he questioned me, I didn't even notice until I felt two strong hands rest against mine.
"Y/n..." he spoke more sternly now and he was too close, I didn't like to be closed in. I started kicking my legs and fighting against him, roughly kicking his stomach and he didn't even budge.
"Please Y/n, you won't hurt me" he's voice was pleading, secretly begging me to stop but I couldn't, I was scared, anxious and the only thought that went through my mind was I need to breathe, come on Y/n breathe.
"AHHHHHHH" I screamed, making Cas look at me even more confused and in more desperation. I quickly heard two pairs of footsteps running upstairs and charging into the room making me whimper.
"Y/n" They both spoke in unison to me and I just stared at them, still kicking Cas, one hand clawing at my chest and the other clutching tight to my wrist, drawing blood but I didn't really care.

The boys kept their distance, not really knowing what to do either, but Cas seemed to figure it out pretty quickly

The boys kept their distance, not really knowing what to do either, but Cas seemed to figure it out pretty quickly. He grabbed my wrist which was currently pouring of blood and he held the other in his big, soft hands.
"Y/n, I'm here bumblebee, I'm here" the nickname made you take in a quick, fast breathe, and all Castiel murmured was "that's it, come on Y/n. You can do this" before he briefly placed me in his lap, sitting me comfortably there as he laid my head to his chest. I slowly started to follow his heartbeat and matched it to my breathing.
"Good girl, come on" he coached me, but I started to squirm still feeling panic, and all he done was hold me tighter in his embrace and kissed my head.
"It's okay bumblebee" he whispered, quickly bringing my legs and the rest of my body to peace while he started stroking my hair.

"Your okay, see your going to be just fine" his voice sounded desperate for a minute until he looked over at me and smiled, bringing me into a kiss

"I love you Y/n" he mumbled as I stared back into his eyes, the boys slowly walking out not wanting to ruin the moment, they were no help anyway.
"I love you too Castiel"
And ever since that day Castiel has been the one to calm you down from all your panic attacks.
The end:
____________________________________
So, hey guys, I know this Imagine is really, really short but I just had a panic attack and this is how I calmed myself down so I hope you don't mind. Also I can't begin to explain how much the show has helped me, especially with anxiety attacks, Misha's voice calms me whenever I get one, which is why I have a specific anxiety calmer in my phone. But overall I know we still have one more year, but I'm going to miss the show so much. I hope we all still follow the actors and their adventures to come, I don't want any of us to leave this family just because the show ended, this show is so important to so many of us and I just want to say thank you to everybody involved in the show from Cast and crew to the actual fandom, we have all changed futures and lives, I'm so thankful for everything this show has have to me and I hope we can one day give them something back.