Imagine Dean not liking your mums food (Dean x Reader)

M/n= your mums name
Y/n= your name

I was watching Dean as he spat out the pizza my mom made for him

I was watching Dean as he spat out the pizza my mom made for him. This was the first time he met my parents, and here he was in front of me, spitting out the food and handing me the plate.
"Dean!! Don't do that" I tried to say it sternly, but I couldn't stop my little giggle when I saw his face.
"Y/n, sorry to tell you this sweetheart, but your mum can't cook" Dean said.
"What do you mean she can't cook, she's a awesome cook!" I exclaimed. "Here give me a bite, and one without your slobber all over thank you".
He handed me the pizza, and I gladly accepted it taking a large bite out of it, Dean smirked and started to laugh.
"Honey, you don't know what you just did to yourself" Dean said, as I was chewing the pizza, my tastebuds responded, and I heaved.
"Hahahaha, see even you don't like your mums cooking, and if we don't like it, no one here likes it sweetheart" Dean said quietly.
"Shut up Dean, everything else is good so when she asks say you love it"
"I will baby, don't worry" he smirked at me.
A few minutes later, I saw my mother, M/n walk over.
"Y/n, is this the lovely Dean you've been talking about for so long" my mum said in a overly excited voice.
"Yes mum, this is Dean" I nudged Dean, and he looked at my mum, and actually acknowledged her instead of the piece of apple pie on the table next to us.
"Hey M/n, you have a nice place, and a more loving daughter" he kissed my cheek, which made me blush a deep crimson red.
"Awww, are you both enjoying the food, Y/n said you like pizzas and burgers so have as many as you want" my mum looked at Dean eagerly pointing to the pizzas. Dean looked at me in pain, I knew he didn't want to eat another bite of that pizza but to impress my mum, he's gonna have to eat the pizza.
"Go on Dean, it's great" I said sarcastically, my mother to busy looking at Deans features to even notice my snarky comment.
Deans large hand reached up and grabbed a piece of the soggy pizza, gently lifting it to his mouth and taking a small bite, looking at my mum with a fake of joy on his face, I smiled a bit knowing he was trying to impress her even though he hated that pizza, my mum walked off and dean instantly looking at me chewing the soggy pizza that was left.

A few hours later when we were leaving and heading to baby, Dean whispered into my ear.
"Your gonna pay for that pizza incident".