Imagine young Misha and Jensen protecting you (poly X Reader)

Hey guys ya know I love them poly relationships so here is that.
Dont read if you don't like poly fics. (If you clicked on this after reading the title and you know you don't like poly relationships than boiiiii, why?? 😂😂)
Hope ye enjoy
Read other chapters
Okay guys I normally don't do height in fics but I want this to specially be around my height because of the height Jensen and Misha are tall and it's for a reason you get easily pushed around and bullied, but it's not specially added- not really important but.
Adios for now my dudes.
Bye.
____________________________________
No ones PoV
You, Dean and Misha was in the dorm all three of you shared, you thought you were the luckiest girl in the world having too lads look after you and educate you during school... you felt so lucky to have both off them.
However there was this one lad called Mackenzie, he was rude and he would occasionally barge you and make rude comments, he didn't do it when Jensen or Misha was there however... only when you was by yourself and basically vulnerable. Especially since you was so small and tiny compared to most boys there... hell even some girls, being (height) compared to Misha and Jensen who were both basically six foot or over you looked so tiny and small, that was one of their reasons they thought you were so cute.
You were lying in bed when you felt someone shuffling you, you whined in protest off the disturbance and raised the pillow higher. Muffling your sounds of disagreement.
"Hey baby" you heard Misha's voice raise as you shuffled more into the blanket, him trying to get it off you smiling.

"Come on" he mumbled as Jensen watched him trying to coax you out of bed as he laid next to you watching a movie, even though it was the early hours of the day

"Come on" he mumbled as Jensen watched him trying to coax you out of bed as he laid next to you watching a movie, even though it was the early hours of the day. In all honesty Misha woken him up early like he always did, but this time Jensen successfully woke up enjoying the early air by sitting in and watching a movie.

"I'm still tired" you whispered, eyes going droopy again and sighing as you felt sleep creep up into you

"Nope... not today, sorry honey" he spoke louder ripping the blanket off of you making you squeal as the cold air hit you.
"MISHA!" You shouted immediately feeling awake and giving him a glare, him returning a funny one back as Jensen just eye rolled.
"How many lessons do we have with each other today baby?" Jensen asked you and you just mumbled "two".
"Which ones?" He asked trying to make conversation with his sleep deprived girlfriend.
"Ummmmm English and Science" She slurred as Misha's excited voice rang through the dorm.
"YAY! I'm with you in science!" He spoke cheering to both of you.
"I don't want to go in" Y/n mumbled as she rubbed her pyjamas with her hands.
"Why not?" Jensen immediately asked her with concern as Misha nodded eager for a answer as well.
"Just one of them days... I'm just not feeling it" she mumbled fast as she rushed to the bathroom to get changed.
"Listen Misha, there is something going on with her and I don't know what" Jensen whispered hoping his girlfriend won't hear him.
"I know Jensen, I know... let's just keep a eye on her today and let's not make it too obvious we are" Misha told him making him agree and nod, knowing their plans.
At school:
Jensen PoV:
As we walked through into the school we often got a few very weird looks, not from students because they all knew about our relationship but rather adults and elders as they stared at us, looking at us... mainly Y/n like she was crazy, but we learnt to deal with it, I always held her hand as we walked into English when Misha said his goodbyes giving us both a kiss on the lips, we had English first and science last which was always good because then we could go straight home and relax for a bit.
After English was over we both had to go our separate ways and I walked way slower than what I normally did... I had to listen to Misha's advice and watch for any signs of discomfort she may show... and I fount that source very quickly.
As Y/n was walking into her child's development class Mackenzie, a kid who I grown up to hate was watching her, giving off a intense glare which worried me enough until he pushed her, and shoved her into the lockers... I immediately ran over to her and stared shouting at him.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I questioned loudly as my shout boomed off the walls... starting a argument.
No ones PoV
Misha was walking down the halls ready to go into his next class which was drama as he heard someone shout... specifically Jensen shout along the lines off "what you are doing?" Half of it for cut out but the only reason Jensen would shout is if someone hurt Y/n and he knew that must off happened.
Misha's PoV
I ran over to where the chants and shouts were seeing Jensen with this kid... I think he is called Mackenzie as they were both in each other's faces and Y/n was on the floor, a single tear sliding down her cheek as I got in between them. Jensen didn't fail to notice her tear as he lunged for the smaller kid.