Imagine getting hurt on the tough mudder: (Supernatural Cast X Reader)

Hey guys, I love these ^ six dudes in the tough mudder 2015 so I wanted to write a little imagine:
Warnings:
Injured reader
Jensen and reader are in a relationship
Protective supernatural cast
Hospitals
____________________________________
Y/n's PoV:
Me, Jensen, Jared, Robbie, Rich, Jason and Osric were all doing the tough mudder of 2015! We were super excited as we got onto the fifth mile meaning there was only half way to go. Jensen couldn't contain his excitement as we reached the sign, his hands quickly gathering into fists and him coming close up to me and smiling, then giving me a quick peck on my lips.

"You ready babe?" He questioned and I nodded

"Ready for this last half then I'll ever be!" I exclaimed excitedly.
"That's my girl" he cheered me, which made me think how crazy it was that two hours before this we was in a car, all fresh and clean laughing and joking about this tough mudder.
Flashback:
"So the question is, who is gonna be here next year that isn't here now?" Rich asked our group as we all talked about the tough mudder.
"No, the real question is, who isnt gonna be here next year who is in this car?" Jason quickly added making us all laugh, especially Jensen and Jared.

"Haha! That's true, it will probably be me" I joined in with them, chatting and laughing

"Sure hope not baby" Jensen replied making all the boys awww at how adorable we was.
"Have to wait and see" I quickly added.
End of flashback:
Now, we were currently about to climb this rope wall and head further into becoming huge messes, but we all had matching t-shirts on so it was okay since we all looked cute. The only problem with this particular one was that I'm scared of heights and this looked extra high, but I quickly put them thoughts aside knowing it will soon be over and done with. Jensen was ecstatic to get on this rope climber... me not so much.
I watched Jensen as he climbed the rope and tapped Jared on his shoulder who was helping us all.

Now it was my turn

Now it was my turn. I quickly got my shaking hands into fists around the rope and started climbing. I kept repeating in my head 'step by step Y/n, you got this' as words of encouragement to help me, which did help until I got to the top, I saw Jared next to me and Jensen below me.
"You okay Y/n?" Jensen questioned and I looked at him and gave a small nod, scared of my own voice.
"Atta girl, you got this" he encouraged and I decided to put one foot over and watch Jensen as he smiled and then shouted "you got this baby".
As I was getting my other leg over, my right leg slipped and I started to fall, I fell against the wall with a thump then quickly falling to the ground, blackening out and hearing the faint cries of Jared, Jensen and Rob.
Jensen's PoV:
"You got this baby!" I shouted to Y/n as she was climbing this wall.
I watched as Y/n put her second leg over, but as she was doing that her right foot which was originally placed over the wall first slipped and she fell with it, she hit the wall as she was falling and before any of us knew what was happening she was on the floor, crying out in pain before passing out.
"Y/n!" I shouted as I ran over to her and Jared landed on the floor next to her with a thud.
"Come on baby" I mumbled as I tapped her face, Rob quickly running up to us and skidding on the floor.
"Is she okay?" He asked quickly, checking her pulse and eyes.
"I-I don't know" I cried in panic as I heard Jared mumble "Y/n" under his breathe, trying everything as a crowd gathered around us.
"Get a ambulance!" I heard Rich scream to the small crowd as Jason and Osric was next to him looking over at us in concern. I picked Y/n up bridal style and carried her to the ambulance which was parking up.
"Your gonna be okay baby, your gonna be okay" I muttered as her lifeless body was in my hands, the paramedics opened the door and she was quickly hauled in, me sitting next to her as soon as possible.
"Sir, how are you related to the patient?" A paramedic asked me as he checked her over.
"I'm her husband" I spoke in urgency before we drove off.
A few hours later:
Y/n's PoV:
I woke up in my bed with a loud groan due to a strange beeping sound.
"Ugghhh what is that?" I grunted as I opened my eyes, them hurting from the light. I soon realised I was in a hospital as Jensen laid next to me.
"Jensen...Jensen" I shook him with my foot not wanting to disturb the machines plugging everywhere into my body. He woke up with a groan as well, clearly uncomfortable, until he fully woke up seeing my face.
"Y/n! Baby, are you okay?" He hurriedly asked taking my face in his hands as he gave me a kiss.
"Ummm, I feel okay" I muttered as I saw a bruise on my hip.
"What happened?" I asked as my head throbbed.
"You fell on that stupid ass rope wall at the tough mudder, you got injured pretty bad" he muttered as well hating the fact that I got hurt.
"Well, I'm the only one wh-" I was quickly cut off by Jensen's voice.
"I was worried about you" he confessed as I stared at him.
"Y/n, I was really worried about you, nothing in my life has been nearly as important than as you... ever, and you've never really been in any danger since I met you, and seeing you in this hospital bed, on the muddy floor at that place, getting into the ambulance... I was broken, I was sobbing and I felt truly scared, I don't want you to be in danger Y/n, what I'm trying to say is today truly shown me how tough you are and how you are a major part of my life, I love you Y/n" he confessed as he looked at my (e/c) eyes, me staring back into his ones smiling contently.
"I love you too Jensen, more than ever".
The end:
____________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy, ive watched the tough mudder video like three times today and I love it, the boys are all so cute, especially Rob, so if you have any requests for him or Misha please send them in because they are my favourite to write for, or their characters.
Thanks for reading guys: I love you all 😊😊🤧
Have a great day/night.
Bye love you guys 😊🌈❤️