Imagine Dating John Winchester:

Dating John Winchester: •Meeting on a hunt: - having a instant attraction towards each other

•Meeting on a hunt:
- having a instant attraction towards each other.
- this quickly making you learn about why he hunts and learning he is a father.
- finding out about the loss of Mary.
•eventually becoming hunting partners:
- this leads you to becoming close to his two boys.
"Hey boys, now I know you have had a hard upbringing but I hope we can all be friends"
-naturally finding it easier talking to Sam since he didn't know Mary other than Dean, but still loving them the same.
"Dean, I just want to let you know... I'm not trying to replace your mom, I want to find the bitch that killed your mum as much as your dad... okay?"
"Okay"
•Rarely going on date nights since you didn't like to leave the boys alone.
"Come on Y/n, they are use to it by now"
"well they shouldn't be John"
•Him being very protective over you
•Him sleeping on top of you at nights so he knows that a monster will have to go through him to get to you.
•Discussing of having a family of your own.
•Finding our about Adam and telling the boys straight away alongside John.
"We don't have to tell them Y/n"
"Yes we do! They should've known before me anyway"
•John making you feel special.
•Whenever you feel insecure you will always confine in John.
"Your beautiful baby girl"
•Having beautiful nights of passionate sex.
•watching the stars as you pray that Mary is somewhere looking down at her family and hope that you and everyone is making her proud.
•John deciding to quit the hunting life once he found out Yot was pregnant.
•Living a happy life with John where Sam and Dean never became hunters- changing the natural order.
The end: