"Don't roses grow in bushes?" I asked him.

"I think so." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Plus I think we should choose something that's kind of small and semi easy to grow." I laughed remembering all the times I had killed plants when I was a child.

"What about a pansy?" He asked handing me the packet.

I took the small packet from him and looked at the back of it it had about six seeds in it and the colours were a mixture of different shards of blue.

"Sounds perfect." I said smiling up at him.

"Now lets choose a pot and a small bag of potting mixture and we're all done." She said reaching for my hand and taking it in his.

It felt weird, I had an uneasy feeling deep in my stomach. I felt like our hands didn't fit perfectly in each others kind of like mine and Ryder's did.

He also seemed to hold it tightly, like I was going to run away from him or something, he didn't hold my hand soft and general like Ryder does.

We agreed on a random small bag of potting mic and a medium sized pot that was a rounded rectangle shape and looked like it was made from an old barrel.

We took our items to the checkouts and handed all of our things to a middle aged lady, who smiled looking in between both of us.

"That'll be twenty dollars." The old lady smiled.

I grabbed out my wallet plucking out a ten dollar note and handing it to the lady and then looking over to jace hoping he was pulling out a ten dollar note as well.

But to my surprise he wasn't he was looking at some chick walking out of the store who seemed to sway her hips. I rolled my eyes and searched my wallet for another ten dollar note.

I successfully managed to find one, I handed it to the lady as she gave me a soft smile, then my receipt as Jace grabbed the bags and walked out of the store as I followed behind him.

I know for a fact Ryder would have insisted on paying for all of it.

***

Within twenty minutes we found ourselves in a semi fancy neighbourhood, the houses weren't near as big or elegant as Ryder's mansion but they still looked expensive.

Soon enough we pulled up in front of a beige two story house that had a dark blue roof. It had two car parking garage that was connected to the very right of the house but the drive way went down under the house.

The front of the house had gorgeous green grass and palm trees to the left of the house that covered a room which I assume is the living room.

We walked up a path that lead to the front door that was in the middle of the house. The obvious storm clouds seemed to soften as the sun lightly peaked through as it was slowly starting to set.

We walked in and made our way to the stairs when a familiar voice rang through the silent house.

"Yeah I know right." Jade's sharp voice said into her phone when she came down the stairs in a pink silk robe, her hair tired up in a wet bun and a green face mask which looked more like mouldy mashed potatoes smeared on her face.

When she saw jace she smiled nicely at him but then she saw me standing semi behind him, she glared at me and then smirked.

"Oh my god Ryder was so hot today I was so ready to jump him bones." She said putting emphasis on 'Ryder'.

Well listen hear miss witch, I kissed his perfect lips not even twenty-four hours ago and we cuddled at his secret spot not you me so shove that where the sun don't shine.