6|Welcome to Narnia

Hay all! Sorry for the wait! I lost my interest in the story an now it's all back! Here is another chapter. A little short, but more to come in the future! However because of the long wait, I'll let you know what happens previously so you don't have to read the chapters again.

Lucy went to Camelot to ask the King and Merlin for help, to save Narnia from the White Witch. Merlin, Lancelot and Gwaine joins Lucy on the journey and later to the day Arthur goes to their small camp claiming that Morgana's men were around. When the group of five tries to cross the borders of Camelot to Narnia, a poisoned arrow hits Merlin in the back. Lucy claims that she could no longer help him when her cordial did no good to him, and said that they should get to Narnia as soon as possible.

Well, hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

《♡♡♡》

Arthur's P.O.V.

The group of five decided to leave as soon as possible. Lucy offered her mare to let Merlin on her back. The girl said that her mare was well trained to carry injured people as battles were once common to the people of Narnia.

Arthur was unable to utter anything but a bunch of thanks.

It has been ten to fifteen minutes of riding and Arthur felt a strong cold wind blowing through the trees. It was so cold that a shiver went down his spine, though he was dressed in armour.

After a few minutes they were standing on a cliff. Beyond the cliff, Arthur could see nothing but pure white snow. Under different circumstances; the Camlot's king might have liked the view, but on a rescue mission to save the country while his best friend was poisoned by an arrow, he was not.

Lucy lead them down through the side of the cliff. Half the way she stopped. She girl dismounted her horse got near a tree and touched the trunk, while the others followed dismounting.

"They are all silent" she said.

"What do you expect?" Asked Lancelot.

"They used to dance" the girl answered shortly. Arthur watched as her eyes became distant, as if she was remembering.

"What do you mean?" Gwaine for once being serious, quietly spoke out.

Arthur himself wanted to know the answer and looked at Lucy.

"I could see no animals, no tree spirits, as if they have all gone. I have no idea where the others are" the girl said, a mixture of emotions in her eyes. And he recognized one of them.

The emotion used to be familiar with him all those years ago. It was Hopelessness. And he had way too many experience with it.

Then the girl gave a small smile, which didn't reach her eyes. "I might have forgotten to mention this, but uh- some beasts could talk in Narnia"

If it was possible, Arthur's eyebrows would have reached the sky from his surprise. 'Beasts can talk?' 'What kind of sorcery is this?' He had never heard about talking beasts before and  he had heard about many strange things in his life before.- A sorcerer vomiting out toads -for example.

Arthur was lost in his thoughts until Lancelot cleared his throat.  "Ah- Lucy- talking beasts? What kind of animals do you mean?"