3|We're Sorry!

Welcome back people! I'm sorry for the late update.... Okay let me warn you this chapter might be way too cliche' for your taste. So bear with me guys... This story was written like three years ago when I was 14... and yes that's it.

Hope you enjoy

Merlin's P.O.V

Merlin sat comfortably under a tree to take a fine watch-out

Merlin sat comfortably under a tree to take a fine watch-out. But then he felt like his eyelids are falling, and immediately he fell asleep.

He woke up just in time to hear a whisper. A very soft whisper. He saw there were 7 puddles sleeping. Wait 6 puddles. One was empty. It was Lucy's. Merlin got up, wanting to see who was whispering. Merlin was surprised to hear the voices from the horses. He went there with his magic in hand. He saw someone near the horses talking to them.

"Hello! Who's there?" He asked.

"Oh" said the other voice."It's me. Lucy"

"Lucy, what are you doing here?" Merlin went to talk to her.

"I-I couldn't sleep" she said. "I saw Peter was injured, and now I feel scared. If anything happen to him-"

"Don't worry Lucy" a low voice came from the horses. "Nothing will happen to the High King"

"Who's this?" asked Merlin who was a bit surprised. "Is it Swanlake?"

"Oh yes, can you still remember me m'lord?" asked the horse mere.

"I never forgot you" said Merlin. "Now Lucy my Queen, don't worry. we'll help you. Even if Arthur doesn't I will. I promise"

"Your presence is what we are expecting my Lord" said the Queen."Seriously?"

Merlin laughed. He always loved Lucy's jokes, and always will. He always liked the four siblings especially Edmund and Lucy, and never wanted them to be in trouble. He saw a tear rolling down from Lucy's sea blue eyes. Merlin got hold of her shoulders and wiped her tears.

"Lucy" he said. "Don't worry. I will help. I know you are strong. Stronger than any of the people I know of"

"But I'm worried about Peter and others" said the girl.

"Peter wants you to be strong. Strong for your brothers and sister. Strong for Narnia. Strong for...Him"

"You are right" said Lucy, and she hugged him. Merlin did let her to hug him for the girl need some comforting. "Thank you Merlin" said the girl. Merlin kissed her forehead even though he didn't wanted to, but thought that it was what she needed. "You always remember me of Edmund" she said.

"Now go back to sleep Lucy" said Merlin. "Because I have to wake Leon to the next watch. And have a good night's sleep Swanlake"

Arthur's P.O.V.