1|We Need Help!

Lucy's P.O.V.

Lucy took a deep breath and sat on her bed looking at her brother

Lucy took a deep breath and sat on her bed looking at her brother. The evil was spreading all over Narnia by now and the only people that remained loyal to the royals were the Fauns, Centaurs, and some other talking beasts like Badgers and Bears.

It has been two days since Susan's and Edmund's disappearance: kidnapped of course, and they suspect the evil magic is probably from the White Witch, as it gets very cold in the middle of the day though it was still Summer and even all those disappearances points out to be of her. Even though it has been so long since her death, magic can make people immortal, kill or even rise from the dead. And from all these Lucy knew that her kingdom becomes weaker and weaker every second.

"Peter" she said. "We we mustn't wait. We should do something"

Lucy knew that her brother would do anything to save his siblings and Narnia. Just then Caspian, the King of Narnia under the High King came into the room. "Peter" he said. "There is something to show you"

And then Peter followed Caspian out of the room. Lucy of cause wanted to do the same but something that caught her eye made her stop. It was a book a magic book that was given to the four siblings by Aslan when he blessed them to be The Holders Of Magic.

She took the book and turned to the pages. A spell caught her eye. The girl read it carefully, wheels turning in her head. Then a brilliant idea came to her mind. Lucy jumped up, clutching the book in her hand, and ran out of the room to find her brother.

She found Peter with Caspian who was staring at the window with open mouths "Peter what-" asked Lucy but broke off with what she saw outside the window. "By the Loin's Mane" she said. "This is the work of the White Witch!" for she saw that it was snowing all over Cair Paravel. Lucy gave a frowned. Her eyes burning in anger.

"We must do something for this" said Peter. "Otherwise she would make herself rule Narnia again"

"What about asking the most powerful wizard the world has ever known to help us?" Asked Lucy suddenly remembering the reason she came.

"Who do you mean?" asked Caspian. "You don't mean what I think do you?"

"It is of Merlin, I'm thinking" said Lucy, her eyes glittering like stars.

"Lucy, but-"

"They would help us Peter" interrupted Lucy.

"I know they would help us Lucy" said Peter. "But we can't let them into danger. It's like we are taking them into a trap"

"I know Peter" Lucy said, gazing her eyes outside. "But if there is anyone who'd willing to help us, it's him!" She sighed. If Edmund was here he wouldn't agree. If Susan was here she would frown at her for thinking about this plan. Lucy missed her siblings.  "Please Peter this is the only way!" She gave him her famous puppy dog eyes. no one could resist that!