2|Narnia?

Disclaimer: Narnia belongs to C.S. Lewis and Merlin belongs to BBC...

Merlin's P.O.V

Merlin saw Arthur staring at a map on his table when he entered into Arthur's chambers

Merlin saw Arthur staring at a map on his table when he entered into Arthur's chambers. This made Merlin surprised because Arthur had never minded about his Geography lessons before.

"Arthur?" asked Merlin a smirk playing on his lips. "Well, It's time to leave.. unless you need some lessons in Geography?"

"Shut up Merlin. But I just saw a country that I have never heard of the name before" said Arthur. "What is it?" Merlin asked. There wasn't a place without him knowing. He was always good at his Geography.

"Narnia" Arthur replied. As soon as Merlin heard this, he broke into a laugh. "Hay" said Arthur. "There is nothing to laugh at"

"My beloved king" said Merlin. "Now I know how poor your Geographical knowledge is"

"Shut up Merlin or I will- er- throw this pen at you!" said Arthur. "Now tell me, do you know about this country?"

"Yep, I have been there myself two years before" said Merlin. "Such a pleasant place, and –"

He was about to tell that they are allowed to use magic there and then swallowed it up. 'Oh no' he thought. 'If I started to blab like this, I will end up reviling all the secrets about Narnia to this prat.' And then his memory started to go back to the time he spent with the Narnians. The good talking beasts, the fauns, Lucy and Edmund with the royal siblings, and thinking of Lucy he blushed. A smile went across his face.

"Merlin can you hear me?" he heard Arthur's voice. 

"What?" asked Merlin speechlessly

"You have never told me that you have been to Narnia before"

"Well -um" Merlin was speechless at this point. He had no idea what to say. Just then to his relief, Sir Gwaine appeared at the door step "Sir the horses are all ready to go for hunting"

"Oh God I Just totally forgot about it" said Arthur. "It is your entire fault Merlin"

"What have I to do with it?" muttered Merlin when he was following the two Knights.

After they have saddled the horses the five happy knights of Camelot, Sir Gwaine, Sir Elian, Sir Leon, Sir Percival and Sir Lancelot with the king and his manservant went into the forest for a small hunting trip. For two days they have been out of Camelot, and had a lot of fun in the forest.

One day when the small group was preparing their supper, Merlin heard a girl's voice screaming. He looked at others to make sure that they all heard the same.

They all heard without doubt, because it was loud and rich. They all drew heir swords (except Merlin who didn't have a sword) and hurried to the direction where they have heard the scream.