Call

Me: Jin hyung! Go to Jimins house right now!!!! It is important! And call the others!

Jin: ok. See you there.

After 6 minutes I arrived at Jimins house. I got out of my car and suddenly........

*BANG!!!*

I ran in his house and found Seulgi with a gun in her hand and Jimin and Arida laying on  the floor with blood all over their body.

I pushed seulgi and took her gun away. While I was doing that the others had arrived. I screamed.

Me:Call the ambulance!!!!!!! Omg they are losing so much blood!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook carried Jimin and I carried Arida to the car since they were losing lots of blood and we hadn't any time to waste.

We all sat in the car and drives with full speed to the hospital.

*hospital *

We arrived at the hospital and screamed for help.

Me: Help us!! Our friends got shot!!!Please help them!!!!!!

Namjoon: Where the fuck is the doctor?!?!??!?! Bring a doctor!!!!!!!!

Shortly after our outburst 6 nurses came running to us with 2 beds. We layed Jimin in the left one and Arida in the right one.

They got pushed to the surgery room .
We had to wait outside for hours.

The members were all crying. I never saw them cry before.

After 4 hours a doctor came out and looked sad at us.

Doctor: I am sorry but you have to make a decision. Do you want Mr.Park to be alive or Mrs.Park and her baby?

All: Mrs.Park and her baby?!??!?!?!?!?

Jungkook: Why can't you save both and the baby?!?!??!??!?!.!??!?!?!?!?!

Doctor: Please calm down and listen to me. Mrs.Park got shot in her heart so we need a heart for her. But since we haven't heart of her type we need a heart for her in less than 5 hours because we can only keep her alive for 5 hours.

Me: Can I talk to Jimin first please?

Doctor: Of course . He will be awake in 5 minutes.

Me: Thank you.

The doctor went away a d I stood there with boys.

Hoseok: What should we do now? We can't let Arida die with the baby.

Jin: Yes if we do Jimin will kill us.

Jungkook: Lets go to hyung first.

Me: Yes. Let's go.

We entered his room and saw him laying on the bed with thousands of cables around his body.

Me:Jiminah wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked confused at us .

Jimin: What happened? Why am I here???

Suga: Call down. You are here because Seulgi shot you and Arida.

Jimin: What?!?!? She shot Arida?! Where is she?!?!!!?

Me: Hyung we have to tell you something.

Jimin: What?

Me: Arida got shot in her heart and her heArt is dead. She will die in less than 5 hours if she doesn't get a heart.

Jimin: What blood type has she?

Me: A

Jimin: Give her my heart. I will give her my heart.

Namjoon: Are you crazy?!?!?! NO you won't give her your heart!

Hoseok: And also she is pregnant *whispers*

Jimin: I am going to become a father???

Me: Yes hyung.

*knock knock*

The doctor came in and told us.

Doctor: I am sorry I think we can't save her. The is no heart that would fit her.

Jimin: Doctor I want to give her my heart. I have the right one. Please let me give her my heart. *teary*

Doctor: Are you sure Mr.Park???

Jimin: Yes, I am.

Doctor: You know that you will die if you do that right?

Jimin: Yes.

Doctor: Well then as you wish Mr.Park. You have 1 hour left to say goodbye to the person you love.

The doctor exited the room and we all stared at him shocked.

Me: Are you fucking crazy?!?!?!

Jimin: She has my child in her and she deserves life more than I do!!!!!! I can't let her die!!!!

Me: you know what. Do it then!

I ran out if the room and cried. I don't want my best friend to die.

Jimim POV

The boys said their last goodbyes to me with tears in their eyes and left me alone because I wanted to.

I wanted to write a letter for Arida as a goodbye since I won't be able to do that in person............

TBC
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1160 words