Chapter Nineteen - Bruises

Jasmine

It has been about a day since I went to that horrid place, Logan was avoiding me completely. He didn't even come to bed last night. Blake was ignoring me too, I just felt tired of everything. There is a reason why I keep things to myself, can't they see that!? Iris was with Blake most of the time so I literally had no one to talk to. Ivy and Cayden left a few days ago so they couldn't keep me company either. 

But what pained me the most was that I was hurting Logan. I just couldn't tell him. 

I didn't want him to know how broken I was, how broken my past was. I don't want him to treat me like some horrible broken toy. If he knew about my past, and what I was, he would reject me or use me like my father. I just wanted him to love me.

I frustratingly slammed my book that I was trying to read, shut. As it didn't take my mind off of anything at all. 

I sighed, not having the energy to lie anymore not even to myself. I stand up from the sofa I was sitting on and walk to the book shelf behind the desk, putting away the book I had tried to read.

"Hey" I heard a voice say from the study room door. After I put the book away I turned towards the door, smiling slightly.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I know that there's a reason why you can't tell me things. I just want you to be careful." He said as he walked closer, standing on the other side of the desk.

"I'm just done with everything. Everything's a mess and everyone hates everyone. All because of me. And my stupid problems" I said as I sat myself lazily down on the chair of the desk.

"If your stressed because of what happened last night-"

"It's not just about that, Blake. It's about everything that's going on around here. Logan doesn't want to talk to me, Cayden and Ivy hate me but hey that's not new. There is something up with Lilly but I've been to caught up in my own problems to even ask her." I rambled vastly knotting my fingers in my hair.

"Don't blame everything on yourself. The problems we have right now is not even our fault. You know that." He said with a sigh "Why can't we just live in peace, no problems." 

"Peace doesn't exist in our dictionary brother" I said with a little chuckle, and heard him chuckle along.

Just when he was about to say something to me the front door was slammed open. We snapped our head into the direction and saw Lilly fall on the floor, several cuts and bruises covered her arms and legs.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself as me and Blake ran towards her.

"Lilly what happened?!" I asked gently lifting her head and resting it on my lap. Her face looked worse then her body, it was like she was half beaten to death.

"Her pulse is weak, we need the pack doctor!" He shouted to the guard outside the door, he nodded and quickly ran off into another direction.

"I-I'm sorry" She cried out, I had no idea why she was apologizing to me for being beaten up. It angered me that someone would even touch her.

"What happened?" I asked softly, removing the hair which was pasted to her face out of her face.

"I was so tired of the room and I didn't want to be in the house, I knew things weren't right with you guys so I thought you needed space. I climbed out of my window and went for a walk. At first everything was fine until I heard it." She said, her voice cracking at the end.

"Heard what?" I asked, frowning my eyebrows.

"I-I don't know, it was like a mix of a witches voice who was chanting a dark spell and a wolf who was howling. But the pain, once the spell was over a-a sharp pain shot to my head. It was so painful that I couldn't get my legs to hold me anymore and I fell. That's when I saw him." she started crying again, sobbing to herself.

She kept repeating apologies. "I'm so sorry, I think I led him here." She managed to say between sobs.

"Who?" I asked, my eyebrows sinking in confusion.

"I'm sorry" She sobbed out again.

"Who? Who did you lead here?" Blake asked, worry laced in his voice. Fresh tears began to stain her cheeks as she cried and clutched her stomach.

"O-Our father"

*************

This chapter was a little short but I still hope you enjoyed it. Message me for suggestions!

Any Questions?

I have one for you:

What do you think will their father do to them now that he knows where they are?

Comment your answer Lovelies!

With lots of love

LYNN