Chapter Fourteen ~ Reunions

Jasmine

I slowly opened my eyes as light snores filled the room. I untangled Logan's arms from myself as I slipped out off bed and into the dark, empty hall.

It was a few hours since we came back and Logan didn't want to leave me alone because of all my crying. I didn't mind really but I hadn't checked on Lilly since.

Blake hasn't showed himself at all, he must probably still be with Lilly. I just hope they were getting along. I softly and slowly made my way to the first floor to get some food for Lilly.

As I opened the fridge, leftovers from earlier's dinner smiled up at me. I took it, heated it up and took it up to the room Blake had said she was in

As I opened the door, dimmed lights greeted me from the inside. I got inside and softly closed the door behind me. I smiled at the sight of them sleeping peacefully on the bed, Blake's hand holding her shaky one. I settled the tray of food down on the bed side table, leaning forward to wake them.

Blake and her must have talked this time they were alone, I was happy that they had time to talk Hopefully they got a little closer.

I gently shook her shoulder, sending her shaking awake. As realization dawned on her she looked at me with tiring eyes.

She gave me a weak smile, the bruises on her skin looked more detailed after all the dirt was washed off.

Being a reborn put my whole family in danger, and It always felt like a curse. To have this power everyone wants me for. Seeing small scars and bruises like this made me feel worse about myself. Regret settling within me, regret that I was part of an amazing family like this.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine, you should have never come to save me. It was to dangerous and you could have died." Lilly whispered as she glanced between me and a sleeping Blake. Her eyes turned glossy but she closed her eyes to prevent the tears from streaming out. At that moment she was probably feeling like I always did. To exhausted to cry.

"Don't say that. I will save you again in a heartbeat. Your my family Lilly and your life is important to me." I whisper back, meeting surprise which was swimming in her eyes.

"Thank you, for risking your life to save mine. You have no idea how much that means to me." Lilly mumbled, her voice becoming squeakier as a single drop of water fell from her eye.  

I wrapped my arms tightly around her, bringing her closer for a hug. But we soon feel another pair of arms wrap around us both.

"I love you guys!" Blake said sleepily making the two of us giggle, snuggling closer to each other.

After some time of us hugging we let go, I looked at the both of them smiling at them deeply. I picked up Lilly's food and gave it to her which she was really thankful for.

We had sat down, just the three of us and talked about things we never thought we would talk about again. We talked about small, simple things too. A few conversations later and we realized that we had been sitting there for two hours, talking straight.

"I better get going. Logan might wake up and if he doesn't find me next to him he'll realize something's wrong." I said as I got up from the floor we had been sitting on for an hour and a half.

"Be happy that he still worries about you." Blake mumbled, making a scowl settle on my face.

"Talk to Iris Blake." I said, making him start to stare at the floor again. I knew how badly Iris wanted to sort things out, but I also knew how stubborn my brother is.

"I'm happy you found your special someone" Lilly said as she smiled up at me.

"Thank you Lilly, one day you'll find yours too" I said while winking at her, making a light red settle on her cheeks.

"I- I don't know if she wants me back, after everything I said. The way I treated her was wrong Jasmine. If I was her I would never take me back. I was so scared I'd lose her too so I drove her away." He said keeping his gaze on the floor where it originally was.

"Nonsense! Do you have any idea how much she loves you? If only you knew all the things she would do for you. She wants her mate Blake, she wants you" I said truthfully. I could see it in her eyes, when she spoke about him. She did with so much love and enthusiasm no matter how horrible he treated her.

I hugged the both of them as they got up and wrapped their arms around me at the same time. Lilly was so small with her long white hair and her light grey eyes. I still felt bad for her, for what her parents had done. While Blake was tall and hard with his dark hair and light green eyes. I loved the both of them so much and I was thankful that they were safe.

"Goodnight guys" I said as I stepped back from their embrace, earning a goodnight from them. I opened the door before turning to walk out, but looked at Blake for the last time.

"And Blake...Talk to Iris" I said, pointing to him. He nervously nodded his head as he waved goodbye. I exited the room, smiling as I remembered the moment we had. I never knew what a real family felt like, but tonight was the first time I could embrace our strange relations.

My smile widened as I remember who was waiting for me in my room, who was laying in the bed I had left behind for two hours. This time, instead of tiptoeing back to my room I literally ran.

As I climbed back in bed, Logan's arms immediately wrapped around my body tightly making my lips break into another smile. A soft noise left his lips as he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

Our legs tangled together as our breaths became one. My eyes closed as I thought of one thing.

After a long time, everything perfect.

I hope it stays like this.

******************

Another Chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Message me for suggestions.

Any Questions?

I have one for you :

What do you prefer, a quiet time with your family or a romantic moment with your special person?

Comment your answer Lovelies!

With lot's of love,

LYNN