Chapter Four ~ Scared

Jasmine

"L-Let me go" I shakily said as I looked into the mans eyes, he frowned down at me probably wondering why I wanted to leave him. I couldn't stay, If I did Jasper would find me and kill me for good and not just me but him too.

"Why" He asked slightly growling at the fact that I didn't want to be with him.

"Just p-please I can't stay here, I have t-to run" I said as I tried to loosen his grip on me and run but it didn't work all he did was tighten his arms around me.

"I'm sorry love, I can't let you do that" He said and I felt tears build up in my eyes. Not because I had to go with him but because of what will happen when my father finds me.

"I can't go with you, I'm sorry. Let me go." I demanded my voice not even  breaking slightly.

"No" was all he said.

"I'm not going with you, so you can either let me go or I'll drag you away with me" I said firmly and I saw his eyes flicker to a darker color. A gasp left my mouth as I felt my feet being lifted off the ground as he placed me over his shoulder.

"Please let me go! You don't know what your doing!" I shouted at him but he completely ignored me as he started to walk.

"Please" I begged but it was mostly to myself.

After some time of kicking and punching I finally gave up as I began to get tired.

We walked in silence the rest of the way, I had no idea where we were going, all I hoped is that my father wouldn't find us there.

After some time he finally stopped walking and I felt myself being lifted off of his shoulder. He gently put me down next to him as he does our eyes lock for a second.

"We're here" He said as he looked away from me, a wave of disappointment washed over me as he looked away.

I looked back into the direction we came from fighting with myself.

I could run now and he won't be able to catch me

My dad told me that all the Reborn's are faster then any other creature on this planet, so if I ran now, I would be gone forever.

Just as I was about to make a run for it I felt him grab my arm gently pulling me with him making me struggle.

Yes Reborn's are fast but not as strong as a wolf, wolves are the second most strongest creatures on this planet. Next to giants.

"Please you have to let me go, as long as your with me and I'm here, no one is safe. You have to let me run" I said stopping making him do the same and turn around to look at me with a frown.

"What do you mean?" He asked raising an eyebrow. As much as I wanted to tell him I couldn't. The more people who know my secret the more they will be in danger.

"I can't tell you, if I do you'll be in even more danger" I explained to him, he rolled his eyes before continuing to drag me through the trees.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I looked around us, it was a meadow filled with purple, pink and yellow flowers. I smiled to myself as I touched the flowers as we pass it. I pick one and smell it, it smelled amazing. I smiled again as the flowers pollen tickled my nose.

"Somewhere" He said and I frowned, he didn't talk much all he did was say short things like why, what,  mine, somewhere and of course no it was extremely confusing.

I decided not to say anything else as we continued to walk. 

To where I don't even know.

When we had finally stopped I noticed the huge house in front of me, it was bigger then anything I have ever seen. It was like a castle.

"Come on" He said as he nudged my shoulder and led me to the front door. I slowly followed behind him, the thought of running not even in my head as I stared at the big castle in front of me.

He opened the door and I gasped again, the inside was bigger then the outside, and it was so clean, I guess I wasn't use to clean things either.

The floors where so shiny that I could see our reflection in it. The foyer was big and there was a huge staircase in the middle of it.

There where a few doors that were probably  other rooms.

"Mia" The man called from behind me, then it hit me I don't even know his name. Not a second later a girl came from the kitchen.

"Yes Mr Hunter" she said bowing her head a little to show respect. She was a small girl, with short cut red hair and glowing green eyes.

"Mia this is my mate, I want you to take her to my room and get her cleaned up" He said pointing to me, the shy girl looked at me with an exciting smile before she nodded.

"Of course Alpha" She said as she carefully took my arm. I did a double take at the redhead then looked at the man who had brought me here, ALPHA?!

"Send her to my office when your done" He said before he walked away and as he did a big sigh left my lips.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Mia said as she looked down at my outfit biting her lip. I followed her gaze and saw that my shirt was ripped and there where blood stains on it, my pants where ripped as well and was covered with dust.

My wounds heal a few minutes after I get injured. So I didn't have to worry about marks or any of that on my body.

"Yes please" I said with a small smile and she dragged me upstairs to the the third and last floor and into a room which door was bigger then the rest and it was dark oak with wolf carvings on it.

When she opened it I gasped again, the room was huge, there was a fireplace with a sofa in front of it and a huge bed that looked really comfortable, it had two side tables on each side and there was a mirror with a chair too. There where two doors and before I could inspect the room more I was being pushed to one of the doors.

"Take a shower Miss, I'll bring your clothes in a minute" She said smiling at me again

"Please call me Jasmine" I said returning her smile, she nodded shyly before leaving the room.

I walked into the bathroom and it was bigger then the room I was being held captive in. Everything I this house was beautiful, including the people.

I let water run into the bathtub before I got in and for the first in a long time I knew what hot water felt like against my skin.

°•°♥°•°

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, any questions?

I have one for you :

What do you think about her new Alpha Mate?

Comment your answer lovelies!

With Lots of love

LYNN