Chapter Thirteen ~ Wonderful

Jasmine

Walking through the woods wasn't that bad, just that we had trouble finding the mansion again. But luckily we had Blake's nose to lead us. No wonder he was the third in command, he was one of the best trackers in the pack.

My mind was swirling in different directions, even if it was hard to focus I couldn't stop thinking about what my father had said.

I will find you! And when I do, I promise you that you and EVERYONE you love will die!

I knew that it was an empty threat, but something in my mind was telling me to rethink my decision. 

Suddenly a big mansion came in view and all the muscles in my body relaxed of the sight, the new place I called home.

I was excited to see Logan again. I just hoped he didn't notice us being gone for a long period of time. Then stress filled me when I thought of me staying here for good, that was still not an option.

What if my father found us? Everyone would be in danger and he would kill the people I loved.

Finally after what felt like forever we made it to the pack mansion, I smiled and silently thanked the moon spirit that she helped us get here safe and helped us along our journey.

But my smile faded, when I saw my angry mate standing in front of the pack house screaming at two men. I looked at Logan, smiling from ear to ear, at that moment I realized how much I needed him already.

I looked at our situation again....that's when I realized that if Logan sees Lilly he'll ask questions, and questions lead to bad memories and dangerous paths.

"Blake" I whispered, hoping Logan wouldn't hear me seeing as he was an Alpha. Being an Alpha, Logan was stronger then others, his wolf senses where higher. His tracking was better then others, he was stronger then most and he was extremely fast. I was surprised he hadn't sensed me yet, he must be really worried.

Blake looked over at me, shrugging his shoulders.

"Go to the back of the house and take Lilly inside through the back door, put her in one of the rooms and get her cleaned up." I said but he immediately shook his head with a disapproving look on his face.

"You want to lie?" Blake asked. I shake my head as I slightly frown.

"It's not exactly lying. We're just, not telling him." I said trying to make this situation sound better.

"I can't lie to my Alpha Jassy, especially not to when he's my best friend." Blake said, with a sad shake of his head. He re-positioned a sleeping Lilly in his arms, getting ready to walk forward but I stop him once again.

"Please do this for me. I can't let Logan know about my past. He will think very differently of me.  So please do this for me" I asked, my eyes shinning with desperation as I look up into my brothers eyes. He sighed deeply, rethinking himself. He had nodded moments after, allowing a big smile to break free on my lips.

"Thank you." I said. He only nodded as he pulled Lilly closer to him tightly, running as fast as he could. A breath of relief left me as Logan didn't notice them.

I straightened myself and neatened my hair, ready to walk towards him but as I do so I see him resting his head in his hands. Guilt filling my insides. 

I've been through so much, but nothing has been as hard as lying to Logan.

Closing my eyes, taking a deep breath I walk closer to him. My mind felt dizzy and I had a hard time walking for some reason. 

"Logan" I called out. He was in front of me in seconds, holding onto me. His arms wrapped securely around my waist so I took a deep breath and relaxed in his arms.

He gently rubbed my back, as his hold tightened on me.

"What happened?" He asked, anger dripping from his voice.

"I-" I started but as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes all my lies went flying out the window. Yes, lying to him was definitely the hardest thing ever.

"What happened" He asked again. I looked at him, my eyes starting to sting as I realized how much he cared for me.

I stand on the tip of my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a soft kiss on his lips. he immediately responded by wrapping his warm arms around my waist, kissing me back as he pulls me closer. I loved the energy he gave me every time our skins connected in the most pleasures way. 

I slowly felt everything around us fade into nothing but empty darkness, leaving only me and him alone. Spinning in an empty, open world. After everything that happened to me I wasn't used to getting this kind of affection, I wasn't use to being cared for. But I loved getting all that from him.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine as he embraced me.  I could feel him relax as I was in his arms, he was just as stressed as I was, not knowing where I was. 

I closed my eyes, taking in every detail of this moment as I mentally in graved it into my memory.

He pulled away and kept his one hand on my waist while the other stroked my cheek. He kissed my forehead and then the tip of my nose, before he pecked my lips again.

"You scared me" He growled, using his wolf strength to slam me against his hard body. With an 'oof' I gladly wrapped my arms around his waist

"I'm so sorry, It's just I-" I started, but he had cut me off when he pulled away from the hug. With his arms still around me he shook his head, putting the strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't, lie to me. I don't know what's going on with you. But I'll wait for you to tell me on your own. Just, don't lie to me" He begged. I didn't want to feel worse then I already did, so I just nodded.

"Thank you" I choked out as I felt tears sting my eyes once more.

He nodded before wiping them away.

"Don't cry love" He said softly, kissing my forehead. 

Closing my eyes I smiled, thinking only one thing

He was the only wonderful thing in my life

***********************

Another Chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Message me for suggestions.

Any questions?

I have one for you :

Do you think Logan will find out about her past?

Comment your answer Lovelies!

With lots of love

LYNN