"You ate the last buffalo wing bro." I wined as I folded my arms with anger. He rolled his eyes as he let out a small laugh.

"You're really going to pout about a wing when you see all those wings right there." He said through his fit of giggles as he waved his hand towards the plates of wings.

"I don't like lemon peppered wings and barbeque wings are good, but I love buffalo wings. You're a monster!" I cried as I began to hit him rapidly. And all he could do was laugh making me madder. After a while, he trapped me into his arms to stop my attack.

"I'm sorry princess. Are you still mad at me?" He said lowly into my ear. I gulped in air as I took in his close proximity. I cleared my throat and slid off of his lap.

"I guess." I whispered as I glued my eyes back to the movie. But, I guess my answer wasn't good enough for him. He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his. Those beautiful eyes of his landed on my lips.

"I'm serious. Don't be mad at me." He murmured.

"I'm not." I squeaked out. My eyes lowered to his lips just in time to see his tongue dart out and licked them. I let out a strangled whimper and I instantly regret it. I can't believe I let him hear that, but what came next surprised me even more.

"Fuck it." I heard him mumbled and I felt his soft lips connect with mine just for one second before the door bell rang causing me to jump from his grasp. He threw his head back in annoyance causing me to smile and heart fluttered. I hurried to the door opening it and I frozen. My heart stopped. I was trying my hardest not to freak out.

"Hey, can we talk." Jay said. He stood in front of me with jeans and a hoody.

"No, go away." I said trying to close the door, but his foot stopped me.

"Please Ty. I just want to talk with you." He pleaded. I opened the door back up.

"Talk for what. We could have talked after dinner. Oh wait, you didn't give a fuck. You let me walk fucking home. You were hiding me. You lied to me about your parents. Your RACIST parents!" I said losing control of my temper.

"Ty just please listen. Look that's why I've been putting it off. I know how my parents are. Honestly their opinions don't matter to me. I only allowed you to meet them to please you. I love you so much. You can't even grasp how much I do. I didn't come after you because they took my keys and threaten to call the cops on me if I came after you on foot. So I snuck out tonight to see you. Baby I don't want to lose you." He whispered the last part while a tear slid down his face. I felt guilt overwhelm me. Did I over react? 

"You could have just told me from the beginning to avoid all of this." I whispered.

"If I would have told you then you probably wouldn't even have given me a chance." He said. After that we stayed quiet for awhile.

"Can I make it up to you?  Please, just give me one more chance to prove to you that I love you." He began to plead once again. I sighed. He has a point. He has no control over his parents and I shouldn't judge him based on his parents.

"You have one more shot. If you fuck it up, then consider us over."

"Thank you baby." He whispered and gave me a small smile.

"Ty what the fuck is going on." A voice boomed. I turned to see Rade standing behind me with crossed arms. Knowing him, he was probably listening.

"You're really going to give this asshole a chance. He lied to you. Let you walk home alone. Something could have happened to you." He was most definitely listening.

"I know. But did you hear why he did though." I said trying to get him to see reason.

"I don't give a fuck about the excuses he is trying to give you right now Ty. If it was me then I would have told you from the get go and then I would have proven to you that you're all that matters not my parents thoughts. If it was me, then I would never allow my people to disrespect you like that, to make you feel like you did. If it was me, I would have spent a night in jail knowing that I made sure my girl gotten home safely even on foot. But he wouldn't go to those extents for you Ty. He never will."

"Enough Rade!" I screamed. "He isn't you. And just because he doesn't do the crazy shit you do, doesn't mean he doesn't love me. You are always bashing him and I'm tired of it." I yelled huffing now out of breath. I looked up to his face and I could see so much hurt in his eyes. I've never felt so guilty in my life before. I shouldn't have yelled at him.

"Rade I'm s-"

"I'm leaving." He said abruptly going to collect his things. He went around me, making his way out the door and stopped.

"Oh and Ty. It's not the crazy shit that I would do. It's the crazy shit anyone would do if they truly loved someone." Those were his last words before he vanished into the night. I sent Jay home shortly after that.

Tonight didn't end well for me. I didn't have him here with me. I climbed the stairs and laid in bed with Camren who was woken by the yelling. I didn't have to say anything. She just pulled me into her arms as I cried myself to sleep.