Chapter 17

I had been sitting on the bathroom counter for a long time now shocked about what had happened. I can't believe that I did that to Tyler and said Phil's name! I'm such a disgusting person.

All of a sudden someone walks into the bathroom. It was Jessica.

"Jenna! Where have you been! We have been looking for you- What. What's wrong Jenna?"

"I did a terrible thing Jessi." I responded almost in tears again.

"Oh come here." She said hugging me, "What did you do?"

"I kissed Tyler."

"Tyler Oakley? The completely gay and awesome YouTuber?"

"Yeah..."

"Why. How. What?"

"Open bar and me apparently don't mix well. And he asked me to dance and we kissed and I uh said something."

"What did you say?"

"I said Phil."

"What!"

"Yeah. And then I ran in here. I'm such a slut Jessi." I said now sobbing.

"No no. You're not a slut! You were just drunk."

"Not when I kissed both Dan and Phil!"

"Well you were just trying to get your facts and feelings for them straight."

I stopped crying and looked at her, "So I'm not a bad person."

"No! You were just confused! But now you aren't 'cause now you know it's Phil you want to be with!"

I hugged her again, "Thanks Jessi. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Come on," She said wiping the tears and makeup from under my eyes, "Lets get you fixed up and go back in there."

"Okay."

*Back in the hotel ballroom*

I was suddenly engulfed in a hug. I'm not sure who all were hugging me but all I can say is that there were a bunch. They were all saying things like: "We were so worried about you!" "Where have you been?" "We've been looking everywhere for you!" and "I'm glad you are safe."

When people finally stopped hugging me, I went over to Tyler and gave him a big hug.

"I'm so sorry Tyler." I say starting to cry again. "I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Shh shh! It's okay Jenna! I forgive you! I know you didn't mean to." He said trying to comfort me.

"I still can't believe I did that though." I say looking at him. I then saw everyone looking confused at us.

"Umm sorry..." I say staggering back form Tyler.

"What's going on Jenna?" Bianca asked.

"I-" I started to say but Tyler broke in.

"It was nothing. Just a big misunderstanding, right Jenna?"

"Y-yeah." I said confused.

"Lets get back to the celebration!" Jessica yelled and the music started again.

Tyler pulled me to the side once everyone we doing their own thing.

"Thanks Tyler." I say.

"You're welcome for the both of us. I don't know what my subscribers would think if they found out about that."

"Yeah...."

"Come on. Lets get back to the party."

We then went back to the part and I decided I wanted a non alcoholic drink so I went to the punch bowl.
"So." Someone said from behind me. I quickly turned and saw Dan and Phil.
"What was that all about?" Dan finished.

"To sum it up, I shouldn't drink. I do stupid things when I do."
Phil gave me a hug, then so did Dan.

"It's okay. We all act differently when we are drunk. That is just who we are." Phil say sympathetically.

*After the party* *At the bakery*

I walked into my little bakery with Dan and Phil on either side if me.
My eyes began to water. "I've missed this place so much."

"Oh Jenna don't cry." Phil said pulling me into a hug.

"I never knew how much I missed it here till now." I mumble against Phil's shirt.
I stopped hugging him and took a deep breath.

"Sorry." I say once I pulled myself together.

"For what?" Dan asked.

"Crying over a bakery. But come on," I say grabbing their hands and pulling them into the back to my station where I used to bake.
We spent a few hours in the kitchen baking. I taught them how to make cookies, and cakes and even how to make my special lemon cupcakes.

We got bored while the last cake was baking and I decided to have a little fun.
"Hey Daaaan? Phillll?"
They both turned around confused and I threw flour at both of them.

They both coughed and Phil threw baking soda at me while Dan threw sugar. By this time it was an all out war.
After a few minutes, us and the kitchen were covered in baking ingredients. We were all sitting on the floor laughing and giggling when the buzzer for the oven went off. I got off the floor, put oven mitts on, and pulled the cake out of the oven.

We finished decorating the cake and I laughed. It was a mix matched cake with random things on it. From edible glitter and marshmallows, to blackberries and raspberries. It was three layers and in between each layer was raspberry and blackberry jam.

I put it in a container and, after we cleaned up the kitchen, we took it back to Jessica and I's place and ate it there. Jessica and Jason were at the hotel doing what newly weds do best if you know what I mean. ;)

After eating the cake, the boys and I all headed to bed.

<------------------------------------------->

Hey so I was thinking about getting people to send me fan art for each chapter. I've seen other authors do it and I thought I would perpose it to you guys :)

What do you think? Yes or no? Please comment stating what you think.

I also wanted to tell you peeps that when I get notifications via email about how people are adding my story to their reading lists it makes me tear up a little. I feel so proud that people actually read my story.
Thanks and as always:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW

~Jenna (The author)