Chapter 6

Jenna's POV

I woke up the next morning in my bed and still in yesterday's clothes. I rolled over and saw it was 8:30 so I decided to get ready for my long journey I'm about to go on today.

I had a shower, then I changed into different clothes, did my hair and make-up and was ready for the day.

I grabbed my 3 suitcases and rolled them out of my room. Before I closed the door I looked around my room one last time.

My bed was there for when I come back, my dressers and closet was empty, my bathroom was empty, and my desk was packed up in a box and sent to Dan and Phil's apartment in England. I looked around the room once more then closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen dragging my 3 suitcases and backpack to the door ready to leave. Then I walked into the kitchen and had one last bowl of 'Life' cereal in this kitchen. I finished my cereal then put the bowl in the dish washer then walked into the living room to see my older sister and her boyfriend Hayden in the living room along with my parents and little brother and Jessica all standing there. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me. Then my mom walked up to me and gave me a big hug which turned into a group hug!

"Guys I can't breathe!!!" I said between breathe. Everyone let go and everyone said very long good byes to me, even Jessica. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I wiped it away then I heard a knock at the door so I walked into the entry way and opened the door. It was Dan and Phil!! They had a their suitcases which probably meant they already checked out of the hotel and came here to drive me to the airport with them.

I let the boys inside and introduced them to my family. By the time we were all done our goodbyes it was already 1:30 which meant we should start heading to the airport. So I ran to the fridge and grabbed my plane ticket and stuck it in my purse along with my phone, iPod, head phones, charger (which is probably useless because their plug ins are differently shaped) and my wallet.

We then loaded the stuff into the trunk of their car, got in the car, waved goodbye and drove away. On the way to the airport we all made small talk. When we reached the airport we took our stuff, went through security, and waited for boarding time. While we were waiting I pulled out my ticket and looked at the boys and realized they are on the same flight as me. Gosh I hope we sit near each other!

When it was time to board the plane, I got on and Dan and Phil were already on board. I looked at what seat I am sitting in and I'm sitting next to Phil! But I realized that Dan looked disappointed so then I walked over to my seat and sat down and talked to Phil.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it Phil!! We are all sitting next to each other on the plane to England!!! But Phil can I ask you a question??"

"Ya sure Jenna what is it?"

"Well when me and my family used to go travelling I was always in the isle seat do you mind if we switch just this once?" As soon as I said that Dan's face lit up.

"Sure Jenna here" Phil said standing up and gesturing for me to sit down in the middle seat between the two boys.

"Thanks Phil!"

"No problem."

"Hey Dan what's up you've been so quiet today?" I asked Dan

"Oh it's nothing love just excited to finally be going home! I think I was starting to get home sick!"

"Oh that sucks well we are on our way and for me that's all that matters!" I said to both Dan and Phil.

Then the plane took off and I told the boys to wake me if they needed anything. Then I drifted off to sleep.

<----------------------->

I woke up to the boys telling me that they ordered food for me and that it was here,

"We didn't know what you wanted to we got you some pasta." Said Phil

"Thanks!" I said putting the plate on the tray in front of me.

I finished my dinner and handed the plate to the lady and she asked what drink I wanted so I got some Mountain Dew and she walked away.

I asked the boys how long until we arrived and they said in about 45 minutes. So I plugged in my headphones and started listening to music and watching the music videos when 'Toxic' cover by amazingphil came on and Dan and Phil both looked at my screen. I didn't care so I quietly sang along to the song and even the talking part at the beginning and end. When the song was over I looked up and saw both the boys staring at me in aww.

"What's the matter? You didn't think your song caught on?" I asked Phil

"No and the fact that you know all the words kind of surprised me!" Replied Phil

"Oh ok well it's one of my favourite songs! I listen to it everyday so ya. Hey Dan why don't you sing a song because I know you can sing because I've seen a video where you did!" I told Dan

"Oh I don't know I just don't have the time to!" Said Dan

"Well speaking of time we are landing in about 3 minutes!" Said Phil

<------------------------>

When the plane landed and we got off the plane Dan said, "Well your officially in England now!"

We walked to the parking lot Dan went and got the car and we all got in and he paid the parking person and we started to drive through England!!

We drove for a bit and we pulled up to an apartment building which I figured was where they lived.
We unloaded the trunk and presses the elevator button. The elevator took us to their floor and Phil walked over to one of the doors in the hallway and unlocked it and I walked in.

"Wow it looks just like how your videos showed it but better!" I said in aww

Dan showed me into what I'm guessing is the spare room which is now my room and I started to unpack.

When I finished unpacking I walked into over to their window in the living room and looked out their incredible view.

Phil walked up behind me, "You know you can go on the deck right?" He states

"Oh I know! It's just that I can't."

"Why not?" He asked

"Because I'm afraid of heights..." I mumbled

"Pardon?"

"I'm afraid of heights ok!!" I said louder so even Dan could here in the other room.

"Oh I didn't know. Now come on you should go to bed and be rested up for tomorrow!"

"Ok. Why what's tomorrow?"

"We are going to show you around London!" He told me

"Ok!" Then I walked into my room and instantly fell asleep!