♤♡ The forgotten past ♢♧

Start from the beginning

In the street, there were other couples holding hands or chatting with each other. They looked so happy, I am happy with Namjoon and we aren't different from the other. Feeling myself very bold , I lean against him , my head resting on his arm . He looked at me with a shocked expression before his eyes filled with warm and send me a sweet smile.

But each moment have an end and we soon found yourselves in front of the hideout. I distance myself from him and place a kiss on his cheek before parting ways. I walked into Yuki's office and to my surprise, he was looking at some different papers with concentrated eyes before reporting them to me and sending me a eye-closed wide smile .He stand up and walked toward me pulling me into a hug before distancing himself with a confused face .

" What's up with the scarf? "

Oh just your nice assistant Suga ask for my neck and lips for his birthday and Jin helped in finishing the process .

" Just a cold. "

" If you say so... Anyway, Sorry for waking you early but this couldn't wait ! "

" It must be very important if you asked for me to come . "

" Yeah , I have found informations . Very important informations . "

" How does it concerns me ? "

" ...We should better take a sit . *sit on chair* "

" So ? *sit on the couch* "

" Okay so you know that jail is the worst a human can take right? And that it's forbidden for a human to marry a hybrid or bear a hybrid's child right ? "

" Yeah , even if being honest, I didn't ever seen the second law happening. "

" Well all of it is bullshit . "

" Huh ?!! "

" Let me tell you a story, a old one .

(You can blast the song now)

Approximately twenty years ago, a woman was living with her hybrid. The both of them being happy and loving each other . But those feelings were already rejected by the government back then .

So they had to let their feels a secret. Outside they had a master-hybrid relationship and inside at night they were back at being lovers.

Eventually, she got pregnant with the hybrid. It's a common thing so the government leave a three months delay to get rid of the fetus.

If there is one thing they didn't need was more non-human being. But the couple didn't got rid of the fetus after three months, he was still here , in the woman uterus growing up.

Knowing that they will only get trouble, they move into a small cottage in the deep wood, in a valley with trees , flower field and a small river passing by .

They were happy and far away from the government's grip. As they know they love each other to the moon and back, they marry each other.

This was the perfect situation for them and it becomes heaven when the baby was born. They had to do it themselves as they couldn't go to hospital but fortunately the child was perfectly fine.

Two years passed by and their baby boy grow healthily. They thought that nothing wrong would happen till one fateful day .

Somehow, the government heard about them and was searching them for a while now. They managed to found their position and had already sent troups to get them.

The man stay back to win time for his wife and son . The woman runned in the forest while holding her beautiful baby against him .

She was sad , angry and worried about everything happening. Has she was far in the deep part of the forest. She heard a gun shot followed by a painful scream.

Horrified and worried , she place the little boy behind a tree, tears was flowing down her cheeks as she affectionately pet the little hybrid ears.

He couldn't understand what was going on, he was really young after all. His mother stop and peck his forehead one last time before leaving him alone.

She didn't have doubts that he would survive, he was strong for his age . She runned back to the cottage only to see her husband injured and locked in a cage .

Officers catch her and put handcuffs on her before pulling her in a car . Her lover was moved into a truck. She couldn't help but worry for her son she was leaving behind.

But it was for his safety, if she kept him with her he would die for sure . Next thing she knows, she was in the court but no media was here has she expected instead she was sentenced guilty immediately.

And what surprised her the most was the death penalty. Her , a human, was sentenced to death. "

" But how do no ones know about that ? How do you know? "

" The government hide this story and for my case... I found this woman diary. She wrote this story on the last page . "

" Yuki... Do you know what happened to the child? "

" ... He survived as his mother predicted. He must have grown in the forest and must be in his twenties. "

" Huh? "

" With the time he move closer to the edge of the forest so he could rob convenience store easier and he become a Starbucks thief. "

" A Starbucks thief ? Wait you mean- "

" It's Kim Taehyung . "

~☆~☆~☆

" Wait wait wait... How did you get this information in the first place ?!! "

" Just got friends who are in this situation and wanted to know what would happen for them . "

" But if they already passed the three months delay that mean... "

" Yes , the government will found them soon and they are going to die, maybe even before the baby is born. "

" What should we do ? "

" Well I have a plan that I have been planning for months and now that you meet the boys . I might- No , I need your help . "

" What are you planning ? "

" I'm going to take down the Government "

♤~♡~♢~♧ ♧~♢~♡~♤

Profile :
- Yuki
A

22 years old boy who worked as a underground drugs lord and a college student also have a part-time job at a cafe as a normal job . His mother is Japanese while his father is french , was born in Hokkaido. When with Y/n , act bubbly , playful and protective. When at work ( drugs ) serious, cool and scary. Really got a soft spot for Y/n and saw her as a little sister .
He won't hesitate to trow hands if he heard that Namjoon or Yoongi touch her or will take out his gun if Tae touch her ( he is still not over the fact he drank his Starbuck )

Heyyyyy , we got Taehyung back story and to already answer, he suffer from infantile amnesia so he don't remember this .

Also Yuki plan on taking down the Government ?!! What will happen ?

Stay tuned for more! ~☆