geek charming

******Madelines pov****************

He's sooo dreamy look at him  thought to myself at the moment i was staring at one of the computer geeks from class he wasnt bad looking he had blonde hair that fell over his eyes and black thik framed glasses he didnt look much of a geek more of a sexy guy model pretending to be a geek. I am a little bit of a computer geek myself but not completly i am tho a complete gamer i will take anyone down even my little brother HA anyways right now this greek god who's name is Charlie was sat one table away from me eating his sandwhich and smieling at his "buddys" next to him.

"Why don't you just go talk to him?" Rachel asked some how over a few days her and Tom have become lets just say...very close i could see their hands under the table inching closer to each other i smirked quickly before returning to a neautral face "No because i'm not like him he probably doesn't even know me!" I exclaimed quickly before quietning down so Charlie or anyone else could hear me. "Your over reacting" Sophia laughed "Iv talked to him before hes a nice guy" She added "You have?" Logan butted in before i could reply "Yes Logan he was helping me with my maths ok" She laughed and then kissed his cheek. Wow they looked happy. Its been almost a month since those two said they loved each other and they hadn't had a fight since it was funny actually Apparently to Jake and Tom Logans whipped and its kinda obvious you can tell by the way he looks at Sophia. I wish someone would look at me like that if only....oh shut it Madeline your acting desperate just shut up and talk to your friends.

I looked at Lucy who was poking her chips with her fork "Hey Lucy whats wrong?" i nudged her she looked at the table across from us where Jake and Melody were sat giggling and chatting she turnt back to us "Nothing" she replied sighing "Do you like him..." Yasmin appeared outta no where i looked at her with shocked eyes i glimpsed at everyone who was doing the same ' Are you freaking kidding me!!' look "..Yeah i do alot" She sighed popping a chip in her mouth. "Omg! Lucy thats great you and him would be a great couple!" Rachel clapped her hands "We would if Melody and him wern't together" She looked back a them and everyone on the table followed the gaze "Ew....no offence but hm and Mel no seriouly no i know i sound like a b*tch but i don't know i can't put my finger on it there not a good couple" Sophia sighed "And this is my cousin were speaking of too" She placed her elbows on the table. 

I sighed Sophia was right there was just something that didnt i dont know look right , click or something. "Hey guys you know half term starts tommorow well we should all go to my grandparents summer house by the beach its only about a hour away and theres plenty of room for all of us" Racehl offered smileing at us all "Even the love birds over there can come" She rolled her eyes suddenly Lucy butted in "Guys....if Jakes happy ...then leave him alone he's found a girl that makes him happy so we should support him" She smiled whilst looking at the couple. Lucy was the most kindest girl ever she deserves someone amazing i hope she does find someone wait who am i kidding shes Lucys stunning and kind so definatly. "Hey why don't you invite Charlie wait if thats ok with Rachel" Sophia suggested nodding to Charlie then at Rachel "Um i dont think Rchl" I stared but "ITS FINE HE CAN COME!!" Rachel grinned "Now go ask him go on" The whole table was gesturing for me to ask him. 

In the end i was forced to talk to him "Um..hey Charlie" I waved then walked closer "Hey Madeline" He said casually smileing at me. Omfg he knows my name ok Madds breath calm down don't fan girl "Hey um me...and my friends over there were...um wondering if you would like to ur come to Rachels grandparents summer house over the half turm..." I mumbled and pointe to where everyone was sitting. Charlie pushed his glasses up and flicked his hair to the side "Um sure ok what day do we go?" He tilted his head to a side "...First day on the half term" I replied quickly "Ok ...can i um have your number so i can text you if i can come or not" He scratched his neck "Sure" i nodded and pulled my phone out. After exchanging numbers i said good bye and walked back to the group of smileing chimps and sat down.

"HOW DID IT GO!!" Rachel shouted a little too loud "Shhh!!!" i hushed her looking around at the people who were staring at us "Do you want the whole world to hear us???" i screetched "Well on that note me and Logan need to go study i need to tutor Logan more" Sophia stood up "Guys we got a A on our science project too so BAYM" Logan shouted i rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah well have fun 'Studying'" Tom gave the Studying quotation marks and i saw Sophias cheek glisten red. "Oh yeah we will" Logan joked and kissed Sophia's cheek she smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips "EWWWW MY EYES!!! THEY BURN OMG!!! I HORRORRRR THE HORROORRRRRR" Rachel shouted falling on the floor and covering her eyes. Sophia ace palmed and turnt away "You are just embarrising yourself" She shouted before she dissapeard with Logan intot he building. 

I looked at Charlie he was laughing with his friends about something i guess he culd be a prince charming or something....no...ha he could be my Geek charming  pshh i wish but i know a guy like his will never be with a girl like me ever....but hey a girl can wish....right?

**************************************************

.....Hi....dont kill me......i know its been ages....but i havnt gone anywhere but am sorry iv been away for a bt and then not had time at all to write i am so so sorry but i will be back on track with normal updates soon hopefully :) 

here was a little of Madelines pov awww poor Madds and awwww poor Lucy dont worry guys you will find out if Madds gets her Geek charming and if Lucy gets Jake :D see you tuesday!!!

~Ellie