I love you

*********Sophias pov*********

 I rolled over and sturreda little i felt someone's breath against my hand and i frowned. Who the heck is breathing on my hand because its getting annoying. Now someone was blowing on my hand "Stop ittt" I mumbled and pushed my hand forward so it pushed the person breathing on me away. "Sophia baby wake up" I heard someones voice "No pee off whoever you are" wait what if this was some kind of burgiler and he's going to kidnap me!. My heart beat increased and i instantly flew into action "Take that your freakish burgiler!!" I screamed and smacked the burgiler in the face. 

"Ow what the heck Sophia it's me Logan" I opened my eyes to see Logan cluctching his cheek "Oh my god i am so sorry" I squeaked a blush creeping up my cheeks "No don't be i'm the one who came to apologise" he said rubbing his cheek. I sat up and stretched "Sophia i'm sorry for leaving you i don't know what overcame me i just missed my partying thats all" He sighed running his fingers through his hair "You could of just told me.." I mumbled playing with my fingers. "I know i know i just thought if i told you i want to go back to partying then you wouldn't like me anymore" He said all in one sentence.

"Logan i wouldn't stop likeing you im upset because you didn't tell me you lied to me and it really hurt i was worried about you" I played with my hair but my hands were soon taken away from my hair and into a strong pair of warm hands. "Sophia im so sorry i don't want to lose you i saw yesterday that you were upset and i can't explain how sorry i am Sophia i don't want to lose you ever please" He said and i swore i saw tears staining his cheeks. "Logan your not gonna lose me" I took his hand and kissed it "I'm not going anywhere ok" I smiled a little and he returned a small smile.

"Sophia..i need to tell you something" He slurred a little "Ok?" i sat next to him on the floor but soon i was in someones lap with strong arms around my waiste "Don't freak out..ok..." He sounded nervious and i could feel him shaking. "Logan whats up im even more worried now" I said and i'm sure worry filled my tone too. He sighed "Sophia..i..i"

**********Logans pov**************

I was nervious i was going to tell her i love her. Whenever im with Sophia its like i wouldnt want to be anywhere else and when she holds my hand its like a firework display just exploded in my arm now i need to tell her. "Sophia...i..i" I stuttered but Skylar and Kitty ran in together "SOPHIA LOGY HAS A LITTLE SISTER AND WE CAN PLAY FAIRYS AND PRINCESS'S!!" She screamed i sighed. Sophia smiled "Aw thats cute hey Kitty" She waved at Kitty, Kitty looked at my arms wich were wrapped around Sophia she giggled then looked at Skylar who then returned the look to Kitty.

"You and Sophia together?" She tilted her head to a side so the brown locks of her hair fell over her shoulder. "Yes we are" I smiled and kissed Sophia's cheek Sophia giggled along with Skylar and Kitty "YAY!" she jumped up and down. Skylar stopped her "No no its not yay he eats her face off"Skylar saysin a worried tone eyeing me slightly Kitty looked at me and her face scrunched up in disgust "EW!" She screetched. Sophia laughed and i laughed along with her suddenly Sophia turnt round and kissed me smack on the lips i smiled against her lips and returned the kiss only to have her pull away i pouted but she mouthed to me 'later' which made me smile more.

"EW GROSS!" Both the girls screamed and ran out the room giggling Sophia and i laughed at their reaction. Once we sobered we stood up and brushed the imaginary dust off us i wrapped my arms around her and kissed her nose she smiled and the put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her head and i don't know how long we stood there just holding her but it felt good reall goodthen i thought...nowis definatlya better time to tell her i lifted her chin to look at me "Sophia James im madly in love with you" I sighed as it came out but when i saw her breath hitch i stared ...what if she doesn't love m back ...wait a go Logan you idiot.

"I love you too" The words rolled off her tounge and i snapped out of my gaze to look at her "You..you do?" I asked suprised at her reply she nodded and then grinned "Jesus Sophia i love you so much!" I shouted i picked her up and spun her around she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist and then wrapped her arms around my neck. She giggled again "I love you so much too Logan" She gave me a breath taking smile before i smashed my lips onto hers she smiled agaisnt my lips before kissing me back I held her tightly against me. Im not losing this girl no she's mine and im never letting go ever..... 

"You two comfirtable over there" We looked up to see Yasmin smirking and wrapped in her boyfriends arms i can't remeber his name was it something like Jacob or Jack who cares. He nodded at me and i nodded back bro talk as we guys call it. Sophia laughed and then let go of me and i pouted she pecked my cheek and then laced her fingers between mine i brought our hands up to my lips and kissed them . She blushed and i winked "Excuse me amazing girl and boy in the room too you know?" Yasmin laughed Jacob , Jake or what ever his name is kissed her cheek from behind and the whispered something in her ear. She turnt a dark shade of red before shouting "GOTTA GO BYE!" and witht hat she pushed a smirkig dude out the door.

I looked at Sophia again who then looked at me i'm sure she was thinking what im thinking suddenly  she shuddered i smirked and pulled her into me "Come on lets get something to eat" She smiled and then kissed my cheek as we made our way into the kitchen. God i love my girl.

************************************

BA BAYM!!! they told each other they love each other woooooo but now for some kida sad news kinda good news the story is almost over but not quite yet a few more chapters about 6 so ill let you guys know when its coming to a complete end! there will be no sequal :( sorry.

OH by the way if you like mystery , romance and werewolf then check out An Unexpected Love by Yasminlovespie she update frequently and its a amazing book it will make you sit on the edge of your seat! love you guys!!

~Ellie