Unexpected

It was Lunch and as far as the eye could see all the tables where taken. Yasmin stood next to me with her lemonade in hand and her boyfriend in the other. Jamie kissed her cheek "I'll see you later babe i have football i love you" She smiled "I love you too" .i carried on walking while Yasmin blushed "Stop getting mushy with your boyfriend" I laughed "Oh shut it one day you will feel the same way too" I let out a embarrassing laugh and people began to stare " Trust me i will never feel that way about a guy" She just laughed " Yeah sure". We reached Lucy and Rachel who were sat on the grass Lucy had her sunglasses on and Rachel was listening to music with a tall blonde girl.

"IM SO FANCY YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M IN THE FAST LANE from L.A TO TOKYO!" Rachel and the blonde sang. I looked at Lucy and Yasmin who had the same face as i had on a confused and scared one. People began to stare so i quickly whipped her headphones out Rachel stared at me in shock "I was listening to that!" She shouted "Yeah so was the whole school" I rolled my eyes she blushed "Oopsy" she shrugged "OH this is Madeline" she motioned to the Blonde who was looking up at me she smiled "Hi the names Madeline but you can call me Mads or Maddy" I waved "I'm Sophia" i sat down and motioned for Yasmin to join me.

"Oh guys is it ok for Yasmin to sit with us?" I looked at everyone

"Yeah sure" Everyone said at the same time....Creepy

I put my bag next to me and took my lunch out "So what do we have next?"

"We have music" Lucy said with a mouthful of food.

"Guys....don't look now but our favourite person is coming this way" I turnt my head to see Logan and his two little "Minions" Jake and a guy who looked like he would rather be jumping off a cliff.

"Oh great...." I mentally face palmed

"Hey my favourite person in the world" Logan came up to us he offered me a smile but i just gave him my best resting bitch face.

"Hey the most annoying person in the world" I carried on eating my sandwich.

"That hurt" He mumbled but looked away

" Hey Sophia!" Jake shouted waving at me. "Hey Jake" I smiled "Can i sit with you?" He asked pointing to the empty space next to me. I nodded while i had a mouthful of sandwich "Sure" .he stared wide eyed "What I'm hungry" I shrugged my shoulders. He laughed "Wow" he sat next to me and pulled an apple out of his bag.

I looked up and saw Logan staring at me ....what the heck "Can i help you?" I asked cutting him out of his daze "Yeah urm sorry.." His eyes then travel to Jake who was munching on his apple he clenched his fists "Uhm Logan are you ok?" the boy next to him said he looked at me and quickly said "My names Tom Jakes brother" I nodded "My names Sophia" I looked back at him but then tom looked at Logan and smirked. "Trust me i know" tom laughed and Logan blushed wait was this guy blushing!!! omg!!!.

"Dude shut up!" Logan shouted

"What you talk-" Logan punched Tom in the face WHAT THE HECK!

I screamed.....what the heck just happened i looked at Jake who looked as shocked as i was. I ran over to Tom and knelt next to him "Oh my god are you ok!!!" His nose was bleeding he wiped it "My nose really hurts" I glared at Logan who had a hint of regret in his eyes. I helped Tom up "Guys do you know where the first aid room is" Lucy took toms hand it's ok i'll take him i nodded my head. "Get to next lesson don't be late on your first day for another lesson" she smiled i thanked her and picked up my bag.

They disappeared into the crowed and i turnt to Logan he was looking at the ground and shuffling his feet. "What the heck was that!!" I raised my voice and walked straight up to him "I'm sorry...i just got i got." "You got what Logan you had no write to act that way at all ,he did nothing wrong!!" i poked him in the chest. "Hey he annoyed me!" he looked hurt but i pushed that to the back of my head."By doing nothing! everyone was right you are a douche bag" Now he looked like her was going to cry... i regretted what i said....that face those eyes wait what am i saying!!!! Logan was a horrible guy from what i heard a stuck up douche bag.

"I..i have to go" I turnt on my heel and headed to music class i could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.

Uhhh great first day..not