Now your mine

*********logan's pov****************

Waking up i thought of Sophia and the kiss instantly i smiled and shot up from my bed. Showering quickly ad getting dressed i ran downstairs Kitty was sat on the floor playing with Mr ted i ran up to her picked her up and spun her around "Hey Kitty cat!!!" I shouted she was giggling "Hey Logy!!" she squeled and wriggled in my arms. I kissed all over her face and she was pushing against me and giggling "LOGY STOP!" she laughed i put her down and ran into the kitchen. I

grabbed a apple from the fridge "Well someones happy" Mum smirked from beside the fridge i turned to her and nodded "Very" i turnt to the cuboard and took out a glass filled it with apple juice before glugging it down. I checked the time 9:30 a.m i smiled Sophia should be up by now. "I' going to go see Sophia mum i'll be back later ok" I smiled jogging up to her and kissing her cheek "Have fun" She said i could hear the amusment in her voice. 

"Logan baby don't you think its a little to early to go to hers i mean its only 9:35 a.m the poor girl could be asleep still" My mum walked to the sink and started washing up "I dont think so i dont think she is the one to stay in this late" I smirked "Logan you know shes a lovely girl but sleep is another situaton girls love their sleep" She smirked "I know they do"  she winked and turnt back to the dishs "Ok first mum your scaring me and how could you think a sweet girl like Sophia would be sleeping at 9:40 a.m" I laughed.

***********Sophias pov*******************

"Sophia get up" I heard a voice "Noooo" i rolled over and pulled the covers over my head "Honey its 10:00 a.m get your ass out of bed!" My mum moaned "I don't caree"I groaned "I want to sleep" I groaned again "Honey Logan called and said he was coming over that was about 20 Minutes ago" She said in a bored tone "WHAT!" i screamed i instantly jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe. I picked some black high waisted shorts and a white flowery sleevles top i grabbed some underwear and ran into the bathroom washig my hair and showering quickly.

I ran out dried my hair and pulled it into a braid i dried myself i quickly changed just as the door bell rang. "ILL GET IT" i scream running down the stairs mum stood there in utter shock eyes wide and mouth open "How did you change and everythng so quickly" She said gobbsmacked "You obviously raised me well" I giggled. The door bell rang again and i ran to the door to open it i swung the door open to she Logan smileing at me "Hey beautiful" He grinned walking forward so he was inside "Hi why dont you come in"I rolled my eyes playfully "Thank you" He smiled and went to kiss me but suddenly someone screamed "NO NO MUMMY HES GOING TO EAT SOPHIAS FACE NO LOGA GET OFF!!!" Skylar screamed she ran over to Logan and hit him in the stomach.

Logan stood there taken aback but smirked because it didn;t hurt him. Skylar scowled and Logan stuck his tounge out Skylar glared at him "No sucking Sophias face off you monster and stop being mean!!" She suddenly punched him in his manhood.Logan fell onto the floor groaning "SKYLAR!" me and mum screetched she looked at us and shrugged "Don't do that you hurt Logan say sorry" Mum pointed to Logan. She turnt to him "Sorry Logan" She smiled he girnnd "It's ok ill just have to get you back suddenly Skylar was pulled into his arms and being tickled. She was screaming and wriggling ad shouting "STOP LOGAN STOPP!" she giggled "Alright alright" He huffed playfully and she ran out of his arms and out of the room.

I helped him up "Thanks" He smiled he leant in to kiss me again before mum intorupted "NO" she shouted i sighed and let my head sagg "NO PDA IN THE KITCHEN THERE IS FOOD COOKING!" she shouted even louder and motioned to the food. I rolled my eyes and pulled Logan into the living room "Now?" he said looking around i smiled and nodded "Now" i immediantly felt his lips against mine it wasn't long and it wasn't deep just soft gental. I smiled and he smiled back before pulling away and hugging me "Morning" He whispered i smiled into his neck as a reply. I suddenly thought wait...what are we ...me and Logan "Logan.."I murmed into his shoulder" "Yeah?" He answered holding my waist "W-what are we.." i whispered suddenly Logan pulled back to look at me.

"Honestly" He looked into my eyes i nodded "Honestly" i looked at him "Honestly i want you to be my girlfriend i want to hold you make sure everyone knows your mine i want to be with you through the good times and the bad ...Sophia would you like to be my girlfriend?" His cheeks turnt a little pink and i smiled "Logan..i would love you be your girlfriend" I smile he grins and picks me up i screamed and then laughed "YES YES YES THANK YOU!" he shouted laughing with me and spining me around. "So your my boyfriend"I laughed he grinned at me "Yes im your boyfriend and i guess your my girlfriend" he laughed i nodded in reply "Yes i am your girlfriend" i giggled "Good because now your mine no one else can have you" He kissed my nose then my cheek and then pecked my lips. "Ha sure tell that to the line of guys outside the door"i joked "Where...." he scowled and looked outside the window "Logan i was kidding" I laughed  "Of course you were" He smirked then kissed me.

***************************************

Just a small bonus chapter i will do two chapters for saving a angel a small one and a long one (because i didnt gt time to do the bonus chapter today for it) i will also do a long update for the bad boys lover tommorow too. Sorry for the late bonus chapters i was painting yesterday so im sorry  see you tommorow!

~Ellie