caught red handed

I was walking to music when i heard people in the hall what the heck? i walked around the corridor to see Yasmin against a wall and Jamie pushing her against it they were making out heavily!! EW!! she was giggling and he was smiling i coughed and their heads snapped to me.....ha caught red handed.

"Uhm hi Sophia" Yasmin looked at me her face was flushed and she was blushing a lot. Jamie stood there with his hands in surrender i laughed my head of i was laughing so much i was on the floor in tears.

"Are you ok?" said a too familiar deep voice

i looked up to see the one person i didn't want to see....Logan

**************************************************************

Logans p.o.v

She was on the floor....okay? She still managed to look cute...what am i saying she doesn't look cute

You think she does

what the heck stop talking to yourself Logan!

You like her a lot Logan stop trying to hide it

No i don't ,end of

...am i going crazy i'm talking to myself anyway....she was staring at me her eyes were sparkling ..."Yes i'm fine" She said she pulled herself up and brushed herself down "Are you sure because normal people don't lay on the floor?" i smirked at her "Yeah well i'm not exactly normal am i?" She raised her eyebrow...she looked so innocent.

She crossed her arms "What do you want.." i was surprised that she was really back chatty ....she will pay later. "Do you mind not staring at me like a freak now i asked you what do you want" She questioned me.

"I'm in the same music lesson princess" i laughed her face was now stern and cold , what happened? "Don't call me princess...." She mumbled i laughed "Why what are you going to do about it ....princess" she looked at me tears in her eyes "My dad used to call me that...." a tear fell down her face what does she mean used to.

"My dads dead...." Her voice was shaky i went to hug her but someone's hand on my shoulder stopped me "Hey baby" Tiana a girl who was obsessed with me we hooked up once and now she thinks she owns me....she looked at Sophia and scowled "Ew your the new girl my friend was right you are ugly" i clenched my fists and tensed up she wasn't ugly the girl standing in front of me

....Sophia James was beautiful....

**************************************

It hurt hearing the name my dad called me....i tried to cover it up but then he said it again i lost it i couldn't hold it back any more...

"Ew your the new girl my friend was right you are ugly!" she scowled at me her bright painted lips twitched into a smirk. I looked at Logan who was staring at me surprised and a look of regret was shown.

"Well your not exactly perfect yourself are you?" i came back i didn't want to show him i was hurt. Logan suddenly let out a loud gasp and laughed and the girl who was in front of me , her mouthed dropped into a perfect 'o' shape.

"Close your mouth you might catch flies" i smirked a little but she pushed past Logan and came right into my face she scowled "I don't know who you think you are but i would watch your back you little b**ch" She walked back to Logan and kissed him smack on the lips. I felt a slight pang of pain in my chest my eyes grew cloudy and i could hear Yasmin's breath hitch.

He stared at me with wide eyes i gave him a small smile "Have fun with your girlfriend Logan" I turnt on my heal and walked into class...wow that hurt so much....

********************************************************************