Explanation needed

*Logans Pov*

I grabbed her hand and ran down the hall passing Jake and Tom arguing about something stupid probably. We dodged teachers who shouted down the hall "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY" and people who gave us knowing glances.

I took Sophia behind the shed that they keep stuff for the janitors here is where me and my friends would sit and relax it was our place to get everything out of the way. We had things like a radio, pictures carpets ,chairs the janitors were ok with it sometimes we would all sit together and 'chill' as they call it.

Sophia looked around she smiled at the pictures that were hung around of us all together as kids there was one she was looking at it was all of us Jake ,Tom and me we were at the beach and Tom was holding a little bucket and spade i had a gap in my grin from where i had lost my tooth and Jake ....being Jake was lead across the sand in front of us with his leg propped up against his knee he looked hilarious.

Sophia smiled "Wow this place is amazing" i smirked she liked it "Yeah we've had it since we started high school its our place to relax" i sat down in one of the chairs and put my feet up on the coffee table. She looked around to see the other two chairs but had massive rips in the seats...oops remind me to buy new chairs she looked back at me and then sat on the floor. I raised my eyebrow and held my hands out "What?" she tilted her head a little aw she looks so cute oh stop being such a softy Logan god....

"Come here sit on my lap i dont want you getting grass all over you and then you moaning and going its all your fault because i have broken chairs"I put in my best mocking Sophia tone. She scowled at me "Ha ha very funny" She crossed her arms and slumped a bit leaning against the back of the shed i frowned i wanted her to sit on my lap how do i make her OH i know "...You know theres big hairy spiders that crawl down there and live in the grass she immediately screamed and jumped up i pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"Mine" i grinned she flicked me "Ouch thats mean" I frowned she smirked in victory...im gonna get you back Sophia just you wait. "You're evil!" I shouted "I know" she said and looked ahead of her "My evil girl" i laughed "I dont see your name anywhere" She looked on her arms and legs mocking what i had said "I can put my name on you" I leaned closer and held her tighter "Be my guest" She was staring at my lips i smirked "Love to" and i pressed my lips against hers.

*************************************************************

*Sophias pov*

"Love to"He whispered and pressed his lips against mine i quickly reacted and kissed him back he pulled me closer to him and i tangled my hands in his hair.

He then pulled away from me and started trailing kisses down to my neck. He stopped at my collar bone and nuzzled his nose there for a bit and then started kissing it again i tried to keep the noise in but he was pushing it a lot....when he noticed he it my collar bone i was about to make a noise when..

"EW NO PDA IN THE BRO ZONE DUDE!!!! THATS NASTY YOU WANNA MAKE LOVE MAKE IT IN THE SHED!!!" Jake screamed "TOM DONT LOOK YOUR JUST A BABY" he covered Toms eyes and i immediately shot up ,a blush creeping up on my cheeks "Dude..."Logan groaned he got up and walked over to me and held my hand "Jake will you shut up" He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Its ok hes just a dumbass" I giggled a little and looked up to see Jake giving Logan a crazy psycho look "You wanna say that to my face Logan!" i laughed even more.

"You mean to tell me you're breaking up with me!" I was in tears laughing my head off "Yes im sorry i just dont think it will work out" Logan laughed Jake scowled and flicked his imaginary long curls over his shoulder "Fine be like that!!! come on Tom we have better things to do!" He jumped and Tom caught him bridal style , he faked a girl gasp , pointed his nose in the air and then they ran off but only to come back a few seconds later laughing.

"Wow your friends are....something" I laughed "Oh yes darling we are"Tom said mocking a posh tone he sat in the broken chair and his butt was hanging out of the rip.I gave him a confused look "Oh i like it like this" He nodded.

i nodded slowly back and looked to Jake to see he was climbing a tree and singing George of the jungle. Suddenly Logans phone went off ,he mouthed to me 'One minute' and i nodded "So are you and him official?" Tom asked raising his eyebrow i shook my head "Well...i dont know he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so...i dont think so" Tom smiled "Well i defiantly know hes happy because i havn't seen him smile like that for ages"i smiled as a reply i was about to ask him something but Jake came running over "GUYS I FOUND A LIZARD!!!" he jumped up and down holding the tiny creature in his hand "Jake...that isnt a lizard is a newt" Jake dropped it "EW!" He screamed and jumped up and down "Careful!" i shouted and smacked his arm i bent down to the newts level "See you can see it had smooth skin but as with a Lizard it would have bumpy skin" Tom poked it and it ran off "BULLY" i shouted.

Tom pushed me my eyes widen and Tom smirked "You starting on me mate" i pushed him back "You starting on me?" I pushed him back he pushed me again"Yeah im starting on you" He laughed "OH...Oh you think your so tough!! bring it" I shouted Jake rubbed my shoulders "AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE .....UR.....SCARY SOPHIA!!" he shouted i dropped my arms and turnt to him i squinted at him....."...Scary Sophia....thats all you could come up with.." He shrugged and then turnt to Tom who was laughing "And in this corner we have .....TINY TOM!!!!" Tom stopped and walked over to him locked him in a headlock and ruffled his hair "OW OW LET GO!" Suddenly Logan came back.

"Guys i have to go....family stuff"He looked at Tom and Jake and they nodded as if they understood "Sophia i have to cancel tonight" I was confused why was he so sad "Are you ok...whats wrong" i walked up to him "I told you family stuff Sophia just leave it" I moved away and nodded "Sorry" He hugged me "No im sorry you dont know whats wrong and you were just being kind im sorry" He kissed my cheek.

"I will explain tomorrow ok..." I nodded "I will see you tomorrow i smiled a little he nodded "Yeah tomorrow" I kissed him and with that he left. I looked back at Tom and Jake to see they were walking off too....well bye to you too guys...

********************************************************

Really sorry didnt know what to write :(