My Hero | Jung Hoseok | Part 3

- Then I'll give you a piggyback ride, you're not going to hurt me, Hoseok said out of nowhere.

- I'm too heavy for all of you...

- I'm strong, trust me. Just get up and everything will be fine, he said with a worried voice. Iooked him straight in the eyes and I could see how much love there is inside of him.

- But if you're going to start getting ti-

- I'm gonna be fine. Come here...

He helped me up on a bench so it would be easier for me to get up on his back without having to jump too high. I had to do a little jump, but he caught me and held my legs firmly while I held on to his shoulders. It was so nice to be outside. It was warm and the sun was trying to shine through the clouds that were on the sky.

After about 20 minutes, we got back to school. We just chilled out the rest of the time. We sat on a couch in a cozy little corner. I was sitting closest to the wall, then Hoseok beside me. I had to stretch out my leg and keep it up on a chair or something, but there was nothing I could put it on. Another hit of pain stabbed me straight in the knee. I hissed again and Hoseok saw my reaction. He carefully grabbed both my legs and put them in his lap. We sat like that until our break was about to end.

*time skip*

It was now time for P.E. Of course, I couldn't attend P.E, but I still had to walk to the sports hall with the help of my friends. I talked to our teacher and he said I could help him with some simple stuff like check the attendance. While I was doing that, everyone started warming up however they wanted. Some of the football guys in our class were trying to make the football in the goal. Later, they were hitting the ball against the wall behind me. While I was looking for one of my classmates, they grabbed the ball and kicked towards me, straight at my knee. Whatever happened after that, felt a bit like a dream to me... 

Hi guys! I felt like updating twice this week. You know, why not? Anyways, I hope you liked this new part of this story! Next week I'm probably going to update as usual, but the week after that might be tough so we'll see! See ya!