Always (Brendon Urie)

y/n=Your name

Second person POV

Brendon had been on tour for months now. You missed him, but there was nothing you could do. He hadn't called you yesterday. You were spending today on the couch flipping through tv and Netflix. The oversized blanket you were wrapped in was the only thing keeping you warm. Your house was freezing. 

You paused the tv, hearing your door unlock. You prepared for an intruder, scrambling to hide behind the couch. The footsteps wandered into the kitchen. You crept around the house trying to be as stealthy as you could with the blanket still wrapped around you. You even threw in a couple flips, probably would've added your own theme music if you weren't trying to be quiet. You turned the corner to the kitchen to see who it was. 

"Brendon?" You were excited and confused. He looked exhausted, his hair messy and his beard unshaven. You ran to him trying not to trip on your blanket. He wrapped his arms around your waist looking up into your eyes. "You didn't call." You stated. 

"I know, I'm sorry." His eyes became teary. You held his face in your hand. "It was a 12 hour plane ride, I couldn't." 

"What happened?" 

"I just needed a break. I couldn't be away from you anymore. We moved the shows left this month to next month. I'm so sorry Y/N." You could see the regret in his eyes. You cupped his face with your hands and gently kissed him. 

"I love you Brendon." 

"I love you Y/N, always." He replied, seeming to relax after hearing you say that. 

"Come on." You brought Brendon back to the couch with you. You took off your blanket, putting it on top of both of you. 

"Permission to cuddle?" Brendon joked. 

"Permission granted." You laughed as he pulled you closer. 

(I think I like this one more than the other one. Anyways, do you guys like your POV or second person POV. Please comment what you think and vote.)