Chapter 10 (A Master plan)

Once again it's the end of a long and boring day with not much for me to do except to improve my pictures on my computer, and even that gets old sometimes. I can't wait for the day that I'm old enough to get out of this school and see the world and to not feel contained in the walls of this school. Don't get me wrong I love school and living in Canada, but it's not all I want to see in this world. Unlike most kids my age, I want to travel and see different things. I've already been to so many different countries and different places like Italy and Hollywood to name a few. But I haven't seen half of the places I want to go to.

I open my book for a second so that I can try and remember where I was when I was reading it when I feel a familiar presence standing next to me.

I turn around to see that Marisa and her group of worshipers are standing about three lockers down from me. I also notice that Marisa has her phone out. Filming Me!

I stride over and try and snatch her phone from her hand, but she's too quick for me and she lifts her phone above her head.

"I don't know how you think that's out of my reach, we both know that I'm taller than you" I spit at her while snatching her phone from her.

She steps closer to me and tries to size me up even though I'm a good inch taller than her while she's in her high heels. "I don't care who's taller, you're a loser and now everyone's going to know it" she says spitefully while grabbing her phone from my hand and strutting off like she's some supermodel on a runway, but I know that not even Victoria Secret would not pick her to be an angel because of the way she acts.

I told Alexa that I was going to meet Jake in the school lounge after school and she told me that she was going to wait outside of its doors for me. I make my way down the long hallways and corridors until I'm met with the door to the student lounge, and I see that Alexa is already standing outside the doors for me.

I tap her on the shoulder as she's once again not paying attention and looking through her Snapchat. She looks around to see who touched her shoulder and she sees that I'm already making my way inside.

"Gee you're quiet," she says. "What took you so long?"

I sigh. "Take a guess" I reply.

"Oh, I know why now," she says.

I nod my head in reply. Marisa pushing me around after school is usually the reason why I take so long after school but she's never filmed me before. I don't even want to take a look at my social media platforms now because I know that I'm going to see that video all over Instagram or Snapchat. And my hope of people not believing what she says about me has quickly disappeared and it has been gone for a long time. I always tell myself never to underestimate the extent of someone's hatred, but also never underestimate them as a person because hope and compassion always over-throws hatred and fear. And I know it sounds like a strange thing that I treat my bullies with kindness when I can rather than treat them the way they treat me because if I do, I would just be another not in a long wool scarf that is called hatred, jealousy, revenge, and bullying. I know that bullies have hurt me ever since I started kindergarten and it has never stopped since then, but that doesn't give me a reason to treat my bullies and others the way they treated me.

I see Jake sitting on one of the two couches in the lounge. I saunter over and sit next to him on the soft corduroy couches. And as soon as I look over at him I know that Marisa has sent out the video to everyone in the school. And as if on cue I see that I got a text from Serena.

Where are you?

I'm in the school lounge

When I don't get a text back instantly from her I know that she's on her way here. I hope that she knows what's really going on, but seeing as she really knows everything about everyone in this school it wouldn't surprise me that she was the first person that it was sent to.