9 | Hyunjin's Birthday

I woke up at 7:00 AM, wore an oversized black hoodie, and went to the kitchen. All the guys were sitting on the sofa waiting for me.

"Ok, I'm ready. What should I do?"

"Ok so you, Felix, me, and Minho are going to cook, Seungmin, Jisung, Jeongin, and Changbin are decorating the room."

"Ok, Chan let's do this!" Then we all group hugged and continued to do what we were told to do. After 2 hours we finally finished and it was time to wake Hyunjin up.

"Ok rock paper scissors the person who losses will wake Hyunjin up." Said Jisung.

"And why should we play rock paper scissors?" I asked with a confused expression.

"You don't know how hard it is to wake him up, so let's continue." Said Chan and we all gathered in a circle and started to play.

It was only me and Jeongin. And can you guess? I lost. So now I have to wake Hyunjin up.

"Do I have to?" I said trying to make a cute face.

"Yes, you do now go go go! And close his eyes when you reach the kitchen." Said Jisung pushing me to the stairs.

"Okay." I said looking at the guys one more time they were all giving me a 'go quick' face except for Seungmin. He looked sad but still gave me a weak smile. I smiled back and went up to Hyunjin's room.

So how should I wake him up? Should I jump on his bed? Should I hit him with a pillow? Or should I just normally wake him up? I'm leaving it a surprise for both him and the reader.

I slowly opened his door trying not to make any noise. I got closer to his bed. He looked so cute and peaceful when he sleeps.

1...2...3

"Hyunjin wake up! Happy Birthday! I love you!" I said as I started to jump on his bed and then laid on top of him.

"Good morning...I'm awake you don't have to scream and thanks." Then he got up and sat on his bed.

"Get ready I have something to show you."

"Do you trust me?" I asked looking at him in the eye.

"I do, why?"

"Oh, nothing just asking. Then since you trust me can I do this." Then I covered his eyes with my hands.

"Okay. Just please be careful!"

"Don't worry you won't fall off the stairs."

We walked to the living room. Then the kitchen where all the lights were closed and all the guys were hiding. I took my hands off his eyes and the lights opened revealing the guys.

"Happy Birthday Hyunjin!!!" Then we all hugged him.

"I can't breathe. I thought you guys forgot and only Y/N knew." Hyunjin said, shocked looking around and seeing all the decorations.

"Oh come on we are your group members why would we forget!" Said Changbin.

"Ok! Now let's have some fun!" Jeongin said like a little baby. I grabbed his hand and sat on the sofa.

"Since I'm the only girl and Jeongin is the youngest one we get to choose what we do."

"But doesn't Hyunjin get to choose because it's his birthday? I'm lost."

"Oh, Jisung you're always lost. Fine, me, Jeongin, and Hyunjin will get to choose what we do!" Then it was settled that we play Truth or Dare.

"Okay, me first Chan truth or dare?" Jisung asked.

"Truth." Chan chose.

"Who is the member that needs the most care?"

"Hmm, maybe Felix. He is like a little baby who needs care 24/7. That's why I never leave him alone because if I did that the house would burn. Okay, now Felix it's your turn." Chan asked with a smile.

"Okay...I'll pretend I heard nothing you said Chan because it was offending. Umm Changbin truth or dare?" Felix

"Dare," Changbin answered.

"I dare you to kiss me on the cheek!" Felix said with a smirk on his face.

"Hey everyone knows that you like Changbin that's cheating!" Jeongin protested.

"But I don't care so, come on Changbin kiss me! Please!" Felix asked like a pouty baby.

"Okay fine. I hate you though." Changbin said and placed a small peck on Felix's cheek.

"Yay I'm so happy! It's Changbin's turn now." Felix said with a bright smile.

"Minho truth or dare?" Changbin asked.

"Truth," Minho replied with a smile.

"Witch is the member that you hate the most and the one you like the most?" Changbin

"The member that I like the most is Jisung. And the member that I hate the most is Y/N but not in a bad way. Don't get me wrong she is a nice girl but she is a girl so." Minho

"Minho that's...understandable but also no," Y/N said with a small chuckle, the rest could only chuckle or giggle at her comment.

"It's my turn to ask a question! Seungmin truth or dare?" Minho asked.

"Truth..." Seungmin said, his tone of speech a little sad.

"Do you like someone right now and if you do I dare you to kiss that person on the cheek."

"Hey, I said truth not dare!" Seungmin

"But you still have to do it~," Minho said in a teasing tone.

"You're so evil. Fine, I'll do it. I do like someone but I think that person is taken and I can't kiss that person because it wouldn't be right." Seungmin answered.

"Oh come on you have to do it! Oh wait is that person in the room?" Minho asked.

"Yes. But I told you I can't kiss that person but I can say that person's name."

"Tell us! I think I know who it is."

"That person is Y-Y/N I like her but I know she likes Hyunjin so..."

"I- wow I didn't expect this."

"I don't like this atmosphere. Let's just play another game! This is a Birthday party after all!" Chan said trying to keep the mood happy and light.

TIME SKIP 7 HOURS LATER

"Ok, everyone time to go to sleep we have school tomorrow," Chan said like the caring mother he is.

"Ok, I'm going first, good night everyone!" I said before leaving to my room.

So I have to choose one. But I can't. If I choose Hyunjin then Seungmin will be sad and if I choose Seungmin then Hyunjin will be sad. Ugh, why the heck is love so hard. I'll just get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow.

Who will Y/N choose?

Will she make the right choice?

Find out in the next chapter of "Without a Family."

Hello everyone hope you like this chap. I know I'm late but as I said, I had to write something for Hyunjin's birthday. Please leave a comment on what you think of it! Have a great day! (EDITED!)

Kay♡

Word count: 1155