4 | His Mistake

It was another day of school. I got up, went to the bathroom, did my morning routine, wore my uniform, and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast with the guys.

"Good morning Y/N, how did you sleep?" Chan asked before putting food in his mouth.

"Good morning Chan, I slept well what about you?"

"Well...at least I tried to sleep." He said, looking like his soul just left his body.

I let out a chuckle and continued to eat breakfast. After we all finished we went to school.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

At school, I had most of the classes with the guys and I talked a lot with them even during lunch break. But one thing that made me feel a bit strange and worried was that Hyunjin wasn't talking at all. He only listened and he was looking at me all the time. First I thought it was weird, but then I thought that something bad happened to him. When I arrived home we had to do homework. I told the guys that I'm going to do homework alone today.

While I was doing the assignments the only thing on my mind was, "Had something happened to Hyunjin?" I don't know why but when he was looking at me I felt my cheeks burn and I might have been blushing.

That doesn't mean that I like him right? He's just a friend of mine... But then again, why do I blush and feel all warm when he stares at me. I got up and decided to join the boys and do homework with them, maybe I can take my mind off of Hyunjin when I'm focused on Math.

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I was doing homework with the guys when suddenly Minho asked me.

"Hey Hyunjin, do you like like Y/N? More than just a friend?"

I was so shocked at his question

"No. I don't know what made you think that."

"The way you were acting today was weird, you didn't talk at all and you were only looking at her. I think you scared her but I also saw some blush on her cheeks." Said Minho with a smirk on his face.

"Hyunjin has a crush on someone!" Said Jisung in a teasing voice, also smirking.

Oh no, why did I have to look at her like that? I was probably very weird!

Everyone started to tease me, making me irritated so I exploded.

"Guys I don't like Y/N like that! She isn't my type at all! I never liked her and never will!"

All the words that I said were lies. I liked her and wanted to protect her from everyone and everything harmful. She was pretty, smart, kind, she even cared about me even though she knew nothing about me. She was there when I needed her. She's exactly my ideal type and that's why I told her my story with my last crush.

But I spoke without thinking just so I could make the teasing stop. I didn't intend on hurting her and I never thought she was going to be right behind me listening to every word I said.

What will happen next?

Will Y/N forgive Hyunjin after his mistake?

Will she believe that what Hyunjin said was a lie?

Find out in the next chapter of "Without a Family."

Hello, I'm back with another chapter! I'm sorry if it's too short. Hugeee thank you to the people who are reading this shitty story. Those who liked it, you can comment on what you think! Have a great day! (EDITED!)

Kay♡

Word count: 606