Ch2:你消失的背景

eng trans: your disappearing silhouette

According to their IQ, the students are divided into six classes, from A to F.

Class A's students duties in life are completely different from those of our Class, class F's. However, I love campus life very much. Because... I get to see my prince.

Ding! Yuqi's phone rings with a notification.
Looking at it, she gasps and stops everything she's doing. Throwing off her gloves and running for her dear life, she pushes everyone out of her way. "Where are you going?" Minnie and shu Hua ask, concerned.
"He's coming!" Yuqi shouts and leaves.

Along with two hundred other girls.

-

At the news that Lucas has ended class, two hundred other girls including Yuqi rush to meet him. It's the only chance they get, to see him. Staying a safe distance, they follow him all the way until he reaches the building of Class A. Class A students are in a different building from the others, it's to prevent them from being disturbed in their studies.

The glass door slides open and Lucas walks in.
Leaving the two hundred plus crowd still screaming and waving at him.

A girl tries to put her fingerprint into the scanner. With a thud, she falls backwards and onto the floor.

"Must be new here." Yuqi mutters.
The door only allows people of a certain IQ  level and above to go in, or it will shock anyone else who dares to try.

As an idiot, even sneaking near a genius is a luxury. In these three years, each time I only had the chance to see his disappearing silhouette and secretly like him this way.

-