Murderer is not human 21

Magsimula sa umpisa

    "A million dollars?" Bai Yutang was surprised. "I didn't say three million last time? Is the price rising?"
Zhan Zhao lost his smile: "The embarrassment of this period of time, the propaganda is big enough, it is more mysterious than the pharaoh's mummies, cursing and killing."

    "One five million, 34 in 170 million." Bai Yutang shook his head. "This group of people, thinking about money is crazy!"

    There is not much nonsense on both sides of the transaction. Fu Yishan is like the introducer of this seller. He whispered whisperingly to foreigners because the degree of discrimination of the monitor is limited, and the other party sent several people to the bus. Check the condition of the box corpse.

    Zhan Zhao stared at the display for a while and asked Bai Yutang: "Little white, is that foreigner familiar?"

    Jiang Ping magnified the picture, intercepted his face close-up, and searched after the facial features. The search results surprised Zhu Zhehe and Bai Yutang.

    The foreigner is not someone else. It is the famous Colombian drug dealer gang, the No. 2 leader of the "Sports Club", Tarber Terrence.

    Jiang Ping's eyes are coming out quickly. "Hey, big fish! This is a whale level."

    "It's said that Shangluo started selling white powder, no wonder..." Zhan Zhao indulged for a while, said, "all said that Taber and the Italian mafia leader Leonard are deadly rivals... Shangluo was driven out of Italy will not be with him. related."

    "Oh..." Bai Yutang smiled faintly. "This kid is really ambitious, but is this Taber so empty? It's too risky..."

    At this time, he saw the people who checked the box corpses out of the container and whispered a few words to Taber. Taber nodded and gestured to take out the notebook.

    Jiang Ping pushed the lens and intercepted the picture on the computer screen for evidence.

    Bai Yutang picked up the walkie-talkie.

    Just see the transaction amount displayed on the computer is 20 million, Taber enters a string of numbers, press the OK button, the interface shows that the transfer was successful.

    "Lights up!"

    The waste car factory suddenly lit up four spotlights, and the strong beam of light hit the centre of the car factory. The people in the field raised their hands and blocked them because of the strong light, but they did not panic. Taber's men quickly hugged him behind him...

    Zhan Zhao slightly frowned, how can it feel unnatural.

    Bai Yutang picked up the walkie-talkie and just wanted to order it. When he saw Taber and the two hands jumped into the container, Hu Lie also returned to the cab - something wrong.

    Zhan Zhao suddenly shouted: "Don't come out!"

    The SCI ambush in the four outside is preparing for action. Hearing the shouts of Zhan Zhao is a glimpse, Bai Yutang immediately ordered: "Don't come out, turn off the lights upstairs"