Chapter 11 ~Jealousy~

Cat noir's POV
I couldn't believe what I was seeing,my princess,with lizard-face!!! He was on top of her and kissing her! I noticed as he slowly put his hand under her shirt, I was so mad I just wanted to smack him.

"We should stop now" marinette said breaking the kiss as she felt Viperion's hand under her shirt, "ok" he said back

"We should stop now" marinette said breaking the kiss as she felt Viperion's hand under her shirt, "ok" he said back. He took his hand out from her shirt and got up, cat noir quickly left before anyone would see him. Viperion left from her trapdoor and wished marinette sweet dreams. Marinette sat in her bed,thinking what she just did. "So, How was the kiss" said cat noir sitting on the balcony's railing. Viperion looked at cat noir blushing "how did you-what are you doing here!?" said Viperion. "Oh,I was just gonna check on her and saw you" said cat noir playing with his tail. "I-I also went to check on her" Viperion replied, cat noir gave him a dirty look and said "if you touch her one more time.." he continued, "Hold up kitty,she let me kiss her" said Viperion in defense. Cat noir gave him a confused look, "what do you mean she let you?" He said. "She said I could kiss her" said Viperion smiling. "What's the matter kitty,jealous?" He said laughing. Cat noir hissed and said "are you using her to make fun of me!?"

"What,no!" Said Viperion. "Yea right" said cat noir, cat noir grabbed his baton and extended it. "See you dirty snake" whispered cat noir and left. Viperion scoffed and left too.

Marinette's POV
I woke up again,but I'm in that same dress. I was wearing the same pink dress and like before there are pink petals falling just like in my dream before. I lied down confused,all of a sudden a black kitten started to lick my check. "Minou?" I said shocked, "meow" replied the kitten. I got up and picked the kitten up, he had the same collar with the bell on it. He put his head under my chin and purred, "minou!" I giggled. All of a sudden I heard a hissing sound,it sounded like a...snake. I looked on my left and saw a blue snake, he hissed and slithered towards me! I backed away and screamed, minou saw the snake and jumped from my arms, "minou,your gonna get hurt!" I yelled. He hissed at the snake and the snake replied with a more horrific hiss, they both started to look at each other. I just sat there confused,what are they doing? All of a sudden a green and blue light flashed from both of them,I covered my eyes. I saw cat noir and Viperion and they started to tackle each other, Viperion hissed and cat noir tried scratching him with his claws, Viperion held his wrist so cat noir couldn't scratch. Viperion then kicked him off and got up, he looked at me and picked me up bridal-style. "V-Viperion put me down!" I said blushing. He looked at me and smirked, "where do you think your going lizard-face?!" Said cat noir running towards us. I looked at Viperion and said "Viperion please put me down,you both have to stop!" Viperion put me down,but cat noir hit him with his baton! He looked at me and I looked at him terrified. Cat noir smirked and kissed me,Viperion grunts and turns back to a snake and slithers away. I felt weird and terrified,I was kissing my minou and just saw the strangest fight?

Marinette woke up and was confused from what she just experienced,this dream is weirder than the last one she thought. She got up and got a glass of water. "Why do I keep getting these dreams" she said rubbing her head with two of her fingers. She went back to her room and got back to bed, "3:20 in the morning" said marinette tiredly. She went back to sleep and yanked the covers over her head. "Marinette,wake up" said her mother, Marinette got up and looked at her mom with tired eyes, "oh my,marinette did you get any sleep at all last night?" Said Sabine shocked. "What time is it ma?" Said marinette rubbing her eyes, "it's 10:40" said sabine putting her coffee down. "I made breakfast,it's getting cold" said sabine. "Ok mom,let me get out of my pjs" said marinette. Sabine smiled and grabbed her coffee, "alright then" she said. Sabine went downstairs as marinette changed into her clothes, Marinette went to the kitchen and ate her breakfast. She went back upstairs as soon as she finished, she lied in her bed and saw 2 new messages from:Alya Césaire. Marinette picked up her phone to see the messages, she saw a picture of alya with her family eating Moussaka. Alya also texted "hey girl, how's summer so far,heard there's new heroes there.. LUCKY😞" Marinette rolled her eyes and said "They are the opposite of lucky" she said annoyed. Marinette types back and replied "you seem like your having a fun summer,the heroes names are cat noir and Viperion. I wish you were here,I'm so bored🙄." Marinette put her head into her pillow and moaned. She just wanted to be with her bestie,Alya. Her phone then started to ring, she saw it was from alya! Marinette quickly grabbed her phone and answered alya, "Alya!" Yelled marinette joyfully. "Hey girl, you seem so happy!" Replied alya. "Alya I miss you!" Said marinette in a whiny voice. "I wish you were here" said marinette, "Yea I miss you too girl" said alya. "Oh, sorry I have to go marinette. My mom is taking me to the Acropolis Musuem!" Alya said joyfully. "Well have fun!" Said marinette, "thanks mari" and she hanged up. Marinette sighed and put her phone down. She had so many things planned with alya and now she has to do them all by herself, or not bother.