Chapter 7 ~New heroes of paris~

As cat noir left the girl's house,he went to the Eiffel Tower and sat on the top. He smiled as he kept thinking about his princess. A few moments later his ears twitched as he heard the sound of footsteps,he knew he wasn't alone. He got up and turned around, he saw a boy about his height and he had a snake suit,his hair had blue tips and he smirked at cat noir. They both stood in silence,"who are you?" said cat noir as he eyed him.
"Do I need to tell you?" said the snake  boy as he walked towards cat noir, cat noir stepped back."yes,yes you do" he said looking the other direction. The snake boy then grabbed cat noir's hand,"nice ring" he said as he looked at it.Cat noir looked at him,his eyes wide opened and confused. He then pulled it away from his grip,"don't touch me lizard face" he said firmly. The snake boy stopped smiling,"ever heard of a snake, kitty" he said in defense. "Look I don't want trouble so,go" said cat noir under his breath.
"Listen kitty,I want you to stay away from Marinette",cat noir's eyes widened. He hissed, "how do you know her name?!" his face turning red (angry not blushing) "I'm a man full of secrets" said the snake boy ,he chuckled. The snake boy then walked away and turned around before he left,"the name's Viperion" he said and left. Cat noir just stood there trying to process what just happened, why does he care about her? Does he really think I'm afraid of him? Does he really think I'm gonna listen to him? Well you got another thing coming to you lizard-face thought cat noir. He scoffed and left the tower.

Viperion's POV
Honestly, that cat really knows how to work me up. If he doesn't listen to me fine,but marinette was mine first and now she's with some cat boy! Personally,he doesn't look too bad and NO I'm not gay! It's an opinion,but apparently me and him are in war. He doesn't look charming,but cheeky. If it means I have to fight to make marinette mine,then so be it. I'll do what ever it takes.

The blue-haired girl woke up the next day,she sat up in her bed and smiled

The blue-haired girl woke up the next day,she sat up in her bed and smiled. I wonder if I'll see my kitty again she thought. She got out of bed and changed into her clothes. She put her hair in a bun and headed downstairs,"good morning mom" she said happily. "Well isn't someone in a good mood" said her mother smiling,"heh yea" said marinette as she poured syrup on her pancakes.

Marinette's POV
Today I was in a good mood,as you can tell. I decided to go out for a walk since my parents were on break at the bakery. I walked through the park,I felt calm as I breathed in the fresh air. Out of no where a bunch of vines wrap around my ankles and arms!! I screamed,I was so scared! Where did this come from!?? I looked up and saw lady with a green suit with purple flowers. She wore a mask and her eyes glowed purple, she laughed maniacally and spreads her arms out causing more vines to crawl around the park capturing more innocent citizens. Many horrific screams were heard and people trying to escape. "I am flowerenne,paris can thank me later once I show you all what the power of plants can do!!" She said as she started to grow giant tree roots and causing them to spread across buildings.

Cat noir's POV
I saw plants everywhere,especially vines snatching people! I looked to see where they all came from just to see a lady shooting all sorts of Plants everywhere!! I saw marinette,she was all tied up in vines..I am not letting her get away with this!! I quickly got my baton and extended it. I landed next to marinette,"Princess are you ok!?" I said as I tried to get the vines off her. "Kitty no she's gonna see you!" "You know what,I think someone needs to smack sense into that lady!" I said smiling. I grabbed my baton and yelled "hey green witch, show me what you can really do or unless your too scared!" I said teasing her. She looked at me,her eyes turned red "HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME YOU PESTY ALLEY CAT!!"  She then shot vines at me. I dodged them.

Cat noir extended his baton and hit her with it. She fell down and wiped the blood off her mouth. Out of no where someone else joined the fight,it was Viperion. "Huh?" Said cat noir confused,he turned around and saw him. "You again,lizard face!!" Said the annoyed cat. "Woah kitty, didn't know you hated me that fast already" said Viperion. Who's that? thought marinette. "This is my fight" said cat noir angrily. "Too bad" said Viperion and ran towards the lady. Cat noir scoffed and ran after him,they both hit her..hard. Flowerenne fell down hard and moaned in pain,before she could attack at them back, cat noir grabbed a pin she was wearing and broke it. A black butterfly came out and fluttered from the object. "What the-" said Viperion confused. Once the butterfly left,all the vines disappeared and everything went back to normal. All the citizens cheered and surrounded cat noir and Viperion. "Thank you for saving us!" yelled a woman, another person yelled out "are you two superheroes?" They both ignored the citizens and ran to marinette. "Are you ok?" they both said at the same time. They looked at each other," I asked her first" yelled cat noir,"you must have gone deaf if that's what you think!" said Viperion. Marinette sat there,she blushed and got up. She was confused and said "please don't fight" she said concerned. The two boys looked at her and blushed. "I'll take you home" said Viperion, "hell no!" said cat noir. "You don't even know where she lives creep!" Cat noir said and grabbed marinette's arm. Viperion grabbed marinette's other arm and they both glared at each other. Why!?? Marinette thought. "Oh wait" said Viperion as he smirked."Is that a hickey,I see" he said looking straight into cat noir's eyes. Cat noir blushed and remembered last night. "A HICKEY WHERE?!" yelled marinette. "Shhh" cat noir said hoping no one heard that. "Sorry" marinette said,she put her hands on her mouth. News reporters came and surrounded cat noir and Viperion, "I've never felt so claustrophobic in my whole life" said Viperion. "Could you both tells us your names?" Said a news women as she stuck a microphone in cat noir and Viperion's face. "We would but-" cat noir was cut off by Nadja "Are you two gonna keep Paris safe from now on?" she asked. "Well of course Nadja, I mean as the hero and my sidekick over here will defend Paris with me" said Viperion.

 "Well of course Nadja, I mean as the hero and my sidekick over here will defend Paris with me" said Viperion

Viperion put his hand on cat noir's shoulder as he said this,"Sidekick?" Said cat noir glaring at him. "I'm not his sidekick or anyone's" said cat noir and crossed his arms. "Whatever" said Viperion. Marinette giggled,cat noir saw her and smiled. He picked her up bridal-style, "oh cat noir,put me down!" she laughed. "I don't want my princess to have sore feet" he said and left. Viperion rolled his eyes and left too. "Well as you can see here,Paris has two new heroes now that protect us from future danger!" Said Nadja facing the camera. "This is Nadja Chamack and we'll come back with more,see you next time" she said.